Guys that need to empty their inbox

I am getting contacted by guys that want an appointment but your inboxes are full so I can't reply.....didn't I see a thread that guys were complaining they don't get a response to pms? lol....

Anyway thought I might mention it....kisses
They're all too focused on emptying their balls. We can't think straight when we have achingly full balls.
I empty my shit every few days (wait, that doesn't sound right ).. I just realized yesterday that ECCIE keeps a running total of PM's.. I have had more than 7,000.. damn.
It's not easy to empty the inbox.

You have to open each one in a separate window by right clicking it and see what's in it before deleting.

You can't just open one, click delete or click next to go to the next message without deleting it and so on.

It's too much work.

The inbox is not set up very user friendly.
It's not easy to empty the inbox.

You have to open each one in a separate window by right clicking it and see what's in it before deleting.

You can't just open one, click delete or click next to go to the next message without deleting it and so on.

It's too much work.

The inbox is not set up very user friendly. Originally Posted by CG2014
hmmmm - in my inbox, each message has a check box next to it, I can select them easily and delete in a bunch without opening.
It's not easy on the mobile site, but the desktop version is a simple click of the box.
Well there you go CG2014, I remember when I didn't know about the check box...but a lot of guys aren't aware the box is full unless they look at that folder control box ....they can send but aren't sent the message that its full....
hmmmm - in my inbox, each message has a check box next to it, I can select them easily and delete in a bunch without opening. Originally Posted by mtabsw
But that's not what you want to do: delete without opening them first.

You may delete something that contains important information like a phone #, etc.

That's why I have to be able to open each one before deleting it and on the other forums and bulletin board, you can just open one, click delete and it will go to the next one or have the option to scroll to the next message without deleting it.
Good thread Chaz! Thought I was sucking some dick yesterday but his inbox was full
Don't forget that your sent messages count. It's a lot easier to attack that and delete many at once. There is a bulk delete checkbox at the top, or near top, of the page, fiddle with it and you can choose deleting by page, or week, etc, and start with the oldest. Since most of those copy over into the new messages, you usually still have it in your inbox.
Thanks for the tips. I still have room for 2385 messages. I guess I spend less time chatting.
Chaz....I would love to FILL your inbox.
Good thread. This thread applies to both Gents and ladies. I've tried to PM ladies and receive the dreaded "unable to send because recipient mailbox is full".