URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net/models?product_id=87
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: LC
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: To shoulders and jet black, just like the pics
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Gorgeous girl. Her pictures are actually not as good as her in person, they actually make her look a little bit older, IMO. I have never seen this in the Studio world before, a girl that looks BETTER than her pics. Boobs may be shopped up, but they are a gorgeous natural Cs. Little landing strip too which looks hot on her. Plus, she is very sweet and, once you break the ice, funny.
Recommendation: Yes
Great rest HS, she's cute AF, and I'm a sucker for her tits fake or not they are 10/10
Originally Posted by ErikHua621

Sorry, Erik, but none of those girls are close to Cristal. Maybe I'm smitten...oh well.

Now someone like Alina Li would give her a run for her money, but she is kind of in a different category. Tan, smaller boobs, thinner and super slutty. Cristal just throws off that innocent girl vibe so right.
So right Henry, Jinha, Lara and Clara don't come close to crystal. Maybe Sola because of her insane body but Crystal just has all the intangibles.
Very good review
Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
I agree, my experience with her was far better then what I've had at amps recently.

Now someone like Alina Li would give her a run for her money, but she is kind of in a different category. Tan, smaller boobs, thinner and super slutty. Cristal just throws off that innocent girl vibe so right. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Thanks for the review. I know who’s next on my list now.
Good review. Crystal is always good
Thanks for the review. I know who’s next on my list now. Originally Posted by Dman118
Crystal has always been at the top of my list, gives off that cute school girl vibe.
She's best of best
She for sure is, the little tight dress she wore a few nights ago with the LV leggings had me thinking bout her all night.
She for sure is, the little tight dress she wore a few nights ago with the LV leggings had me thinking bout her all night. Originally Posted by Bootyslayer2k
Designer leggings? LV? That equals hot