URL / Website: theasianstars.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Walnut Hill/35
Activities: Shower, dfk, cg, k9, gfe. See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pics are accurate. Cute Korean.
Recommendation: Yes
I had fun with Cici too. Her energy reminded me a lot of Angel, like nonstop energy. But I just wasn't that attracted to her...she is not the girl in the pics, and I guess I was just disappointed in that. She is not ugly though, just not my type of Asian girl, she honestly looks more Thai than Korean, imo. But she'll fuck your brains out none the less
I had fun with Cici too. Her energy reminded me a lot of Angel, like nonstop energy. But I just wasn't that attracted to her...she is not the girl in the pics, and I guess I was just disappointed in that. She is not ugly though, just not my type of Asian girl, she honestly looks more Thai than Korean, imo. But she'll fuck your brains out none the less Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
I had fun with Cici too. Her energy reminded me a lot of Angel, like nonstop energy. But I just wasn't that attracted to her...she is not the girl in the pics, and I guess I was just disappointed in that. She is not ugly though, just not my type of Asian girl, she honestly looks more Thai than Korean, imo. But she'll fuck your brains out none the less Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
I agree with that, I need the pill to have fun with Cici she's not satisfied after the first pop and will force you to get at least two.
She's a real keeper to go for two pops
Imo Cici could be a Nana or Lovely if she stays in the game long enough like them, she’s talented.
If she had the waist Nana does then yes! Id agree.
Good review