Dallas...thank you

Despite the freezing weather and lack of sunshine during my stay in Dallas...I had a great time.

This has to be like my 4th or 5th visit this year and I continue to make new friends. Stayed at a very comfortable hotel, partied with a few cool people, stepped in the name of love, drank plenty of mimosas and like a butterfly...lightly rested my wings on a wonderful rock. I cherish all those special moments.

Thank you so much for welcoming me to your fine city and making me feel right at home. This is one reason Dallas will be like my second home in 2012.

May you all have a blessed Christmas and amazing New Year.

Love,
Shiloh
Glad you have enjoyed your stay at Big D. Come back more often, sexy.
Glad your stay was a pleasure. It was also extremly nice meeting and talking to you.

I also promise, next time, you will not escape my grasp so easley, you little butterfly :-)
I also promise, next time, you will not escape my grasp so easley, you little butterfly :-) Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Ummm...like eeeewwww!! The feck is "easley" ya mofo?

I also promise, next time, you will not escape my grasp so easley, you little butterfly :-) Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Creepers anonymous called. Please, if you don't get help there, get help somewhere.
glad ya had fun sugar..I love Dallas

safe travels!
Shiloh,
I am so glad you made it into Dallas, TX. I had so much fun hanging out with you. Dallas will miss you. Keep in touch and come back to visit us soon.

Merry Christmas partner in crime. Hehe !!!!
Come rest your wings here in Dallas anytime, beautiful. Glad you will be spending more time here, darlin!