What does this mean in signature

I have seen the following line in the signature of providers and was wondering what it meant.

SPECIALS SH Members Only...membership has it's privileges[

Does the sh stand for small head----If this is a special for those of us with small heads - then I might qualify.
Eh, I have no clue. Why didn't you ask the provider?
Eh, I have no clue. Why didn't you ask the provider? Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
That is something I never have done and never will do --- ask a provider about a special or a discount. One of my pet peeves is providers who state boldly in their ad headline SPECIALS - and then when you go to the ad --- it says to contact them for specials.
That is something I never have done and never will do --- ask a provider about a special or a discount. One of my pet peeves is providers who state boldly in their ad headline SPECIALS - and then when you go to the ad --- it says to contact them for specials. Originally Posted by randall flagg
I'm pretty sure that many women on here are appreciate that you don't negotiate. But then again, it is, what it is. Being a provider, I feel that you might as well place "I'm haggle friendly" in your signature if you need to say that "Special members get special privileges." Just my .02.
Membership does have its privileges.
You don't have to discuss prices, just ask her how you can become a member of the "SH" club and what it is?

It doesn't happen to be her initials, does it? Maybe it is saying repeat customers get specials?
I also hate when a provider says she is running a SPECIAL, but does not state the special! They are not setting up a gfe mood, its more like how you feel when walking onto a used car lot! Also hate when they say read my reviews! Does that mean you can pick any rate posted in a review, because rates stated in reviews are all over the place!

I am sure there are a lot of quality ladies out there which don't know better!
Membership does have its privileges. Originally Posted by pyramider
This thread is funny.
That is curious?
Honestly I mostly browse on my phone through the mobile site so don't see signatures but am now also intrigued...
(*Specials for SH members. Membership has its privileges*)
Just a guess but maybe it is a social club thing; all the best reviews seem to point in the direction of meeting at social gatherings.
I would say schedule at regular rate with one such signature lady and ask about it after the session (post transaction) and report back...unless the rules are like fight club
It stands for Super Horny...Come on, she's a Pro, she mainly wants dudes that bring out her 'A' game...Trust me on this one, I have no idea what I'm talking about.
secret handshake?
I also hate when a provider says she is running a SPECIAL, but does not state the special! They are not setting up a gfe mood, its more like how you feel when walking onto a used car lot! Also hate when they say read my reviews! Does that mean you can pick any rate posted in a review, because rates stated in reviews are all over the place!

I am sure there are a lot of quality ladies out there which don't know better! Originally Posted by bigclitluvr
You're right... we probably don't know any better. Appreciate you making that clear....
SPECIALS SH Members Only...membership has it's privileges Originally Posted by randall flagg
Shouldn't that be "membership has its privileges"?
My bad.... I am guilty of that grammatical error as well... oops. Thank you Chicagoboy for pointing that out... seems I've been in the dark.