Coming In September, Incall Ideas?

Next month I'm coming to DFW for a working vacation type thing. I apologize if this has been discussed before, but I'm texting and driving so searching is limited.

Pretty much just want ideas on good hotels to stay while I'm in town.
Depending on your budget, I think the galleria area is the best. I wouldn't leave the Addison area.
Just make sure you stay away from Irving. Idk why, but that's what everyone says, so I don't need to know why.
Enjoy your stay!
Thanks for the advice. My budget is a little tight but I want at least a 2.5 star place. I know guys shy away from low-end hotels
Yes north dallas if you screen you screen you should be ok anywhere Addison is bad but I do see girls there and I use to be there and done great JUST SCREEN and you should be ok anywhere you go. Like I said no matter where you go police is there so be safe and screen screen screen.
There are plenty of cheap hotels in Addison. And they're decent places, too. Heard of girls using Priceline and getting $80 rooms for $35. Check out the ones between Marsh Ln. and Preston Rd. Beltline Rd runs between them and there are a slew of hotels along there. The Galleria area, the Tollway, Midway Rd...

Lots of nice restaurants, too.
When you're able, try to do a search without using your phone. This topic has been beaten to death, even in the last month, and there is some really good information within just this forum that will give you some ideas.

Also, the infoshare area is a good place to ask these type of questions as well.

I would stay OUT of Addison, though. That's just me.

Good luck with your visit.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Thanks for all the info, and I'll be sure to search the topic before asking again.