For Providers: Funny/Unusual session requests

No names (hobbyists) needed nor wanted, but I saw something earlier that made me wonder what are some of the most unusual (bizarre, funny or whatever) requests you gals may have received from us hobby guys?

• L.A.
  • 10-03-2013, 06:30 PM
That would be anything from me....
That would be anything from me.... Originally Posted by L.A.
LOL!
yo L.A.What do u request? could it be a have finally found Bill Clinton on this site.? do u request them to allow u to fuck them with a cigar? i had heard Bill was a member here. everyone knows he has not slept with Hillary in over 20 years
I just ask they not laugh. Even works sometimes.
Everything and anything that belongs in the "another realm" forum. I like particular fetishes and generally I have fun with them because they are far from the norm! I like a little bit of freaky ish once in a while.
read all the reviews of sexy sabrina. One of them is truly unusual.
SD,
not sure what your motivation was in posting this thread. Either you just want to get your rocks off listening to gals talk about crazy requests from clients, or you are digging to find out what providers get trashy kinky. hhhhmmmm.

Either way......
I was asked to wear a costume and shit on a guys face.
Needless to say....I disrespectfully turned him down.

Probably won't doubt that there was a girl who took up his offer (sad).

There you have it. Now....go jack off to that ;-)

TT
Some people are into stuff I find weird but to each their own.
I hope this is not out of line but a "friend" of mine here shared a story during our ice breaker intro after I asked about a large bag from VS with a clearly visible large pair of panties. I was informed that her "out of town friend" buys them and other items in the bag and has her "force" him to wear them and gets the business end of the other contents while she screams racist remarks at him although he is white.... She then asked if it would be something I might be interested in... "um...no thanks" with a calculated glance at the door... her reply set me at ease though "Thank god, not sure I could handle any more special requests, lets go to the bedroom".
SD,

TT Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I'm trying to figure this one out. I wonder if just shitting on his face wouldn't be enough. The costume was needed to make it kinky enough to push him over the top.
SD,
not sure what your motivation was in posting this thread. Either you just want to get your rocks off listening to gals talk about crazy requests from clients, or you are digging to find out what providers get trashy kinky. hhhhmmmm.

Either way......
Needless to say....I disrespectfully turned him down.

Probably won't doubt that there was a girl who took up his offer (sad).

There you have it. Now....go jack off to that ;-)

TT Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I just asked because I was curious after reading some of the other funny posts and it was a nice distraction from the typical eccy drama threads. If it offended you or you felt it was a nefarious request, sorry, it wasn't intended that way. I just figured you gals probably see/hear it all. I haven't strayed far into fetish territory, but that doesn't mean I won't if the mood and provider are right. I do like to please as much as be pleased.

Toilet stuff is a no-go for me (I don't get it). So far, I'm pretty vanilla so probably boring in comparison to most. Other than a sincere love of serious daty, a bit of lingere, stockings, etc are pretty much what I like (for the provider to wear, not me lol). Most interesting things I've ever done is MFF and MFM with a DP but I was younger, wilder and under the influence of the military back then. Ha!

That reminds me. I need to sort out something for this afternoon or tomorrow!

Have a great weekend.
SD - you were very articulate in your response and replied with a good demeanor.

I retract the accusation as you seem to be a nice guy....with just a few freeky fantasies.....;-)

Hugs and Much Luck,
Torre
I once told a lady I like "normal" after she inquired and told me frightening things about some guys.

My only vice is probably oil and lube.... I will rub it all over a woman's entire body if she is into it. I actually had a very experienced lady tell me no one had done that to her before.... Sad because I love it.
I actually had a very experienced lady tell me no one had done that to her before.... Originally Posted by pfmtony
And you believed her?

Dang, you really are new to this, ain't ya...?
And you believed her?

Dang, you really are new to this...... Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Yes, I believe her. If I find out she is lying, I will spank her sufficiently to reconsider her lying ways.