All things Dallas

Hi Dallas!
Does anyone have any recommendations for fun things to do in Dallas in mid - October?

Would love to have an idea of fall events or anything I shouldn't be missing!

Xo,
Marie
Haunted houses. Fall festivals. Hay rides. Pumpkin patches. Halloween is my holiday haha so you love Halloween and love to dress up then there is also like block parties and such too
Halloween:

the one day of the year women nationwide can dress like street hookers,

and freely walk around in public,

and don't have to worry about being arrested for soliciting and indecent exposure.

But there is still no guarantee some guys will still mistaken them for real street walkers and solicit them.
The State Fair
Texas live in Arlington is a great place to experience
The State Fair Originally Posted by txexetoo
+1
The State Fair of Texas starts at the end of September. Should visit there once if only for the experience! (I'm exceptionally fond of watching the bagpipe players mainly because those kilts are SO damn masculine looking!!!)

The Dallas Arboretum has a lovely fall garden they present each year. Bring a picnic and make a day of it. www.dallasarboretum.org If you click on the link, you'll get an idea of the offerings there.

The downtown Farmer's Market is fun.

Just a few ideas. Enjoy exploring!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth

elisabethwhispers@hotmail.com
  • BLM69
  • 09-04-2019, 01:09 PM
Seems the OP is doing the cut and paste threADs today, you people always fall for these type of threADs.nobody cares about the things to do, places to eat, or things to see. LOL

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2662893
Dallas might be a lot of fun if you visit.
Major fall festivals FUN FUN!! 214.417.5675
Fort Worth: downtown, stockyards, cultural district.
what sort of things are you interested in seeing/experiencing?
any specific kinds of foods you enjoy eating?
parks/walking/biking or sipping wine and listening to jazz?
She’s coming to Texas from DC, man! She needs to experience country and western, not jazz! Lol.
State Fair!!
I love fall