Erotic VMs

I had an encounter scheduled for today. We wound up having to defer the meeting until later. So I started thinking (yeah, I know, working without tools).

Let's talk about erotic VMs for a minute. I think we all know what kind of erotic VM a guy would enjoy receiving, lol.

But I'm wondering if women are an different. Let's assume for purposes of this thread that we're not talking about a strictly professional encounter. By that, I mean either a nonprofessional encounter, or an encounter with a client that you're looking forward to more than a normal business meeting.

So, if you're following me so far, assume your phone is off for the night, and a guy you want to see calls and leaves a message. What would he say that would excite you and heighten your expectations for an appointment happening within the next few days?

Guys, if you have done something similar, what did you say that achieved the desired effect?
Here’s how it goes:

Girl, I’m on my way over with tacos, wine, and 3 Benjamin’s. Be there shortly. Let me know if you want me to pick up a new puppy on my way.
That was enlightening. Thank you so much.
Hahaha on the new puppy.
Me, I'd prefer an old rescue.