Coit and Park

My last appointment is in that area tomorrow afternoon, ending around 5:30. The traffic is always so bad headed North I wonder if anyone has a suggestion of somewhere I could chill out and relax for a bit before heading home.
  • Kmac
  • 09-09-2019, 03:47 PM
Katy Trail Outpost. On Park between Ohio and Preston. South side. Next to 24 Hour Fitness and across from BLue Goose. Nice Patio
I'm very familiar with that area. There's a Cici's Pizza & Pasta Italian buffet in that area, right next to the Aldi's supermarket. The food is very cheap & not particularly tasty but hits the spot when you want to pig out on greasy pizza. I eat & drink so much there that I find it a real struggle to waddle back to my car lol! You can chill there if you want. They have Wifi.

There's also a Dairy Queen there too in case you want to chill there. There used to be a dollar movie theater but it's closed down right now for renovations. Apart from that, there are a few different Chinese restaurants and a Burger King.
Katy Trail Outpost. On Park between Ohio and Preston. South side. Next to 24 Hour Fitness and across from BLue Goose. Nice Patio Originally Posted by Kmac
Great suggestion! That whole area is awesome, one of the must see spots of North Texas. Full of high quality restaurants, bars, and shops. You will find Trader Joe's, Old Navy, Bundt Cakes, and many other retail shops. Whole Foods is across the street. Studio Movie Grill Plano (one of the best dine in movie theaters in America), is located there.

Romano's Macaroni Grill is also in that area, at the intersection of Park & Preston. I eat there several times a week, their Italian food is that delicious!
Thanks for all the great suggestions. I was hoping for somewhere that I might be able dine at the "Y" LOL
Thanks for all the great suggestions. I was hoping for somewhere that I might be able dine at the "Y" LOL Originally Posted by MT Pockets
the Richardson Family YMCA is in that area.. do they serve meals?
LMAO
If you are looking to dine at the Y,

I sent you a PM.