So the ad site is down

I wonder who would have posted today in Daily Red Zone if it was up....*wink wink*
I wonder who would have posted today in Daily Red Zone if it was up....*wink wink* Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
LMAO!! So you’re circumventing cryptkicker’s plea and disdain for new OH....oops I meant to say “the ad sight” threads?
There were about 30 providers (local to DFW) who logged in here since "ad site" went down. I wonder if any of these ladies would have posted some pics for us to look at :-).

Or may be start a daily class attendance sheet to see who is coming to school and wants to continue in field of academics.
Below ladies logged since the "ad site" went down. I wish they would post their attendance in the church to indicate that they want to participate in the mass.

AlexisMoore
Eves Essence
Sherry of DFW
DestineeDesire
AlluringStacy
JuliaBree
Deja Tha Doll
Tiffany Tyler
Gorgeously Unique
Nina the Dicknapper
Valery69
Taydupree
Audrinalee
Spinnerella
CarlaLynn
VipAhyanaJames
Kieva
Red_Headed_Julie
giayourfav
petitefunlady
Amillbentley
XX.Brieleigh_Roxxie.XX
Stacey_Cream24
DallasBella
Trinity of DFW
diamonddelight
yokodallas
AshleyKay of Dallas
Asuka
Naomi Clairee
KayDoll
Kaylee Kae
xMontana_banksx
LadyAnastasia
Mistress Black
TexasAustin
SadreaStarr
legendarybadass
Joni HappyMassage
DixieParton
Carmella_love69
  • BLM69
  • 02-20-2022, 08:29 PM
Below ladies logged since the "ad site" went down. I wish they would post their attendance in the church to indicate that they want to participate in the mass.

AlexisMoore
Eves Essence
Sherry of DFW
DestineeDesire
AlluringStacy
JuliaBree
Deja Tha Doll
Tiffany Tyler
Gorgeously Unique
Nina the Dicknapper
Valery69
Taydupree
Audrinalee
Spinnerella
CarlaLynn
VipAhyanaJames
Kieva
Red_Headed_Julie
giayourfav
petitefunlady
Amillbentley
XX.Brieleigh_Roxxie.XX
Stacey_Cream24
DallasBella
Trinity of DFW
diamonddelight
yokodallas
AshleyKay of Dallas
Asuka
Naomi Clairee
KayDoll
Kaylee Kae
xMontana_banksx
LadyAnastasia
Mistress Black
TexasAustin
SadreaStarr
legendarybadass
Joni HappyMassage
DixieParton
Carmella_love69 Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
They know where the best site is at, they're just enjoying the simp site where they get to do what they want. They'll All come crawling back if the site disappeared 😁
I don’t even post ads on ad site. And I check ECCIE a lot. So….
Ive met 11 of them and theres 1 id really like to meet. The others im not so interested in. LOL
It's comical how these guys think they're in any position to judge us for shit but we ain't having to pay someone to fuck us. 🤭🖕🤭🖕
  • BLM69
  • 02-20-2022, 09:39 PM
It's comical how these guys think they're in any position to judge us for shit but we ain't having to pay someone to fuck us. 🤭🖕🤭🖕 Originally Posted by KitKatt62
It's more comical what whores do to eat, suck and fuck fat hairy smelly tricks, now that's the ultimate laughter
It's more comical what whores do to eat, suck and fuck fat hairy smelly tricks, now that's the ultimate laughter Originally Posted by BLM69
I suck and fuck for the money lmfao no wonder you're so sour if you're meeting the ones sucking for a big Mac. I can't imagine.
You can't demean a profession while simultaneously demanding those services.
  • BLM69
  • 02-20-2022, 10:32 PM
I suck and fuck for the money lmfao no wonder you're so sour if you're meeting the ones sucking for a big Mac. I can't imagine.
You can't demean a profession while simultaneously demanding those services. Originally Posted by KitKatt62
Kinds like you laughing at the tricks that have to pay to get laid lol 😂 knowing you depend on them to eat, go be bitter hooker somewhere else, you're looking like a fool accusing me of something when you did it on the previous post.
Kinds like you laughing at the tricks that have to pay to get laid lol 😂 knowing you depend on them to eat, go be bitter hooker somewhere else, you're looking like a fool accusing me of something when you did it on the previous post. Originally Posted by BLM69
I'm not bitter lol in fact I'm quite amused but this. Not every hooker is bitter and hates her job. You'd probably have a better outlook if you didn't see the ones that are like that
I don’t even post ads on ad site. And I check ECCIE a lot. So…. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Thank you for checking in.
I'm not bitter lol in fact I'm quite amused but this. Not every hooker is bitter and hates her job. You'd probably have a better outlook if you didn't see the ones that are like that Originally Posted by KitKatt62

I met Kitt and I can personally attest that she does NOT hate her job.
It's comical how these guys think they're in any position to judge us for shit but we ain't having to pay someone to fuck us. �������� Originally Posted by KitKatt62
With that attitude, I bet you have lots of clients!

While I am sure there are guys who cannot get laid without paying cash for it, most of the guys pay to not have to deal with the female drama after they have their BCD time with them. Afterall, there is a couple of old sayings that has been true for a long time-----"you do not pay cash to the girl for sex, you pay her to leave after sex" and "the difference between sex for free and sex for money is, sex for free costs more".