Law Enforcement

Had my first experience where I was concerned it was LE. It was in Addison with a Brazillion poster. Other than 411 etc...how do you all avoid and determine if it is a cop? What should you look out for or what Qs can you ask to ensure you don't end up on the front page of a paper for a bust. LOL
A dead giveaway is when they ask “are you a cop?” Most likely a cop on the other line.

Just be blunt and hit them with them and ask for bbfs, if they dont know what that means 90% chance its LE.
Had my first experience where I was concerned it was LE. It was in Addison with a Brazillion poster. Other than 411 etc...how do you all avoid and determine if it is a cop? What should you look out for or what Qs can you ask to ensure you don't end up on the front page of a paper for a bust. LOL Originally Posted by Gargster
Do your homework: make sure the person you chose an appointment with has reviews that go back a couple of years: vice won't put in that much time. They will have one or two reviews in the last two weeks or month ( be suspicious! ).
Also, PM the guys who have seen her to see that she was safe.
You are part of a community - use the resources to stay away from LE and don't take chances.
Two good ideas...

Never agree to a price. I don't.

I may ask about specific services, but nothing more. She texts, say ''$220''... I don't say yes or no, I say ''see you at 3:00'', or whatever agreed time.

When you arrive, don't pull out your cash! A light greeting, then insist on copping a feel. Just go for it, don't ask. But.. Go slowly, so if you have a Cop decoy, she has opportunity to dodge/reject your advance. You don't need a molestation charge.

Obviously if you are rebuffed, excuse yourself and leave.
I won’t entertain discussions on pricing or activities. I’ll do my research such that I don’t need to ask. If there is any uncertainty, I’ll accept the risk that I don’t get to engage in a certain activity…I would rather TOFTT before I lay out my business like that to someone I don’t know.

If the person on the other end tries to get me to talk about what I like or what I’m willing to pay, I politely disengage. All I want to discuss is what time and where we are meeting.
  • L1A2D
  • 06-05-2022, 04:05 PM
Stings and surveillance are everywhere now. It seems Every other day arrests are reported in Texas.
P411 helps but I don’t think it’s a guarantee. There are no guarantees. I stick with the providers I’ve had good relationships for years. It would take a lot for me to see a new lady
Do your research. Look on multiple websites for their presence. Do they have paid ads? Are those ads on a site that require a provider to show ID?

Look for a social media presence. If that presence looks like spam/auto generated nonsense/nothing but links that's pretty suspicious.

Does the person have a personal website? That's not something Uncle Leo typically bothers to set up. Do they have a presence on a site like OF or Fansly?

I think this is probably the easiest era we've been in to avoid sticky situations on both sides, but you have to be willing to put in the time and do the research.
%100

Do your research. Look on multiple websites for their presence. Do they have paid ads? Are those ads on a site that require a provider to show ID?

Look for a social media presence. If that presence looks like spam/auto generated nonsense/nothing but links that's pretty suspicious.

Does the person have a personal website? That's not something Uncle Leo typically bothers to set up. Do they have a presence on a site like OF or Fansly?

I think this is probably the easiest era we've been in to avoid sticky situations on both sides, but you have to be willing to put in the time and do the research. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Make sure she does screening , Never rush into appt thinking with the wrong head ..
Make sure she does screening , Never rush into appt thinking with the wrong head .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
How would he know if she’s really screening? Anyone can go through the motions, lie about it and he would never know.

Plus, many women request real world information to screen. That would be a great way to provide useful information to LE without them having to do any work.
So how would you go about screening?
About once every six months I find a thread that cries out to repost this link. Advice from someone who knows of what he speaks. Read and heed:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...662&highlight=

Note: he references other threads posted on the legal forum. I believe they are no longer there. You can use the Search tool to find other advice he posted.
  • Crock
  • 06-07-2022, 10:58 AM
I won’t entertain discussions on pricing or activities. I’ll do my research such that I don’t need to ask. If there is any uncertainty, I’ll accept the risk that I don’t get to engage in a certain activity…I would rather TOFTT before I lay out my business like that to someone I don’t know.

If the person on the other end tries to get me to talk about what I like or what I’m willing to pay, I politely disengage. All I want to discuss is what time and where we are meeting. Originally Posted by TinMan
Great advice. This is how I do things, too.

It sometimes results in less than optimal sessions, but it prevents legal issues, which is much more valuable IMO.
About once every six months I find a thread that cries out to repost this link. Advice from someone who knows of what he speaks. Read and heed:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...662&highlight=

Note: he references other threads posted on the legal forum. I believe they are no longer there. You can use the Search tool to find other advice he posted. Originally Posted by billw1032
That thread and others by SJ have been a big influence on how I behave in these situations. You’ll see a strong correlation in how I said I handle myself and what he advises. That’s because I adopted his suggestions long ago. Providers should read and heed as well, as they could reduce their risk of unwelcome legal entanglements if they follow his advice.
Some other people in this thread have posted similar suggestions, but here are my 2 cents:

Generally speaking the cops won't arrest you unless they feel they have enough evidence to make a charge stick in court. Remember, it's not illegal to sell 1 hour of your time. But buying sex is illegal in most of this country. Never ever discuss specific services. You want to keep any conversations strictly to the day and time of appointment. as well as length if she specifies more than one duration in her post. Don't speak of money... just bring the amount listed on her ad in the envelope.

If the person on the other end of the phone ever starts trying to get your to discuss illegal activity, such as "Hey do you like BBBJ?" Immediately respond by saying something like "Excuse me, but I was only looking for an hour of your time. I'm sorry but it's illegal to sell sex. I think you got the wrong impression about what I was looking for. Goodbye." Instantly halt any further communication with that person. If it was a cop they should not pursue you any further. If it was a legit provider she will handle her communication differently with the next potential client (lesson learned).

Beyond that all you can do is get online and attempt to confirm that the provider is legit. The only surefire method is if you get a reference from another provider you have seen in the past. For instance, let's say a lady you have seen before has done doubles with this girl. Okay, so then you know for sure she's not a cop, even if she turns out not to be pretty or provides mediocre service. It is astronomically rare for working girls to turn their backs on everyone and become informants for the cops. First of all the cops generally won't hire them for this purpose as the cops look down on them and consider them unreliable witnesses. But even if they do, it's usually to target a specific person for a serious crime, such as a guy who is going around committing armed robbery of providers. Then they are only looking for a specific guy, and not using the girls undercover to target clients in general.

If the girl has nude videos on a site like OF and you contact her from the number posted on the site, that's also a good method. Not likely the cops have hacked her site. Beware it would have to be a site with consistent updates. The cops generally won't keep the same profile up too long, as once guys start reporting that profile as VICE, the jig is up. That's the best advice I can give you.