Stood up twice!?

I’ve been trying to schedule with a provider and she has backed out 3 days in a row, and the appointment I had set for this afternoon isn’t responding either. What is going on!? Even when I was able to get either one of them to schedule something, hours would go by in between responses to emails and texts. I give up, I think I’ll just go to the bar after work instead.
Get used to it, it seems more common these days.
Us old hags are always on time and never NCNS because we’re just so grateful that dudes are coming to see us
... she has backed out 3 days in a row ... Originally Posted by Atxpro
You're a slow learner, eh?
Us old hags are always on time and never NCNS because we’re just so grateful that dudes are coming to see us Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Us BBW's too!!!
You're a slow learner, eh? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Yeah I guess so lol. She’s a well reviewed regular poster here, so maybe she has a good reason, but she certainly never gave me one.
3 times with no explanation....first off, shame on you. Second, name her!
This thread is worthless! Man the fuck up and name the damn provider!
I’m not going to create a problem for her business, I was just venting. She has tons of good reviews, I’m sure she had something going on.
Yeah I guess so lol. She’s a well reviewed regular poster here, so maybe she has a good reason, but she certainly never gave me one. Originally Posted by Atxpro
Ah betha since she's purdy pop'lar an' gots lotsa good reviews, thet her good reason is she got better $$$ offers 'r she dun made rent an' then sum, so she' kickin' back havin' mo' enjoyable, funner ways ta spend her time than a-fukkin' an' a-sukkin' on tha clock. Tha taste an' smell o' lube, rubbers, an' jizz can git to a gal after a while. Rememb'r, sum o' tha gals see a ton an' a-half o' guys durin' thar munthlee salmon run an' oncest they's got thar munthlee shit paid fer, they drop outta sight fer a while. They knows all tha hard legged muthafukkahs they blew off is gonna cum back 'round a'gin sumtime. An' if'n they don't thar'll still be sum new horndawgs sniffin' 'round.
I’m not going to create a problem for her business, I was just venting. She has tons of good reviews, I’m sure she had something going on. Originally Posted by Atxpro
Was this to be a cuck session, perchance?
I’m not going to create a problem for her business, I was just venting. She has tons of good reviews, I’m sure she had something going on. Originally Posted by Atxpro
As I have already stated. This thread isn't worth a shit, and provides no contribution to the community. That is what this forum is for, not venting.
This section of the forum is for Coed discussion. This is simply me starting a convo about the difficulty of scheduling sometimes. This is not meant to be a thread about outing someone. That’s what the Alert section is for, and I decided this situation does not merit an alert. And if you feel this thread isn’t worth a shit, then kindly see your way out and fuck off.
Little monster is right ( in his usual less that poetic way of saying it)
This forum is about exchange of information and if you dont share it than she is able to do this to lots of other potential customers.

So youd in essence be doing her a favor since she must have way too much buisness.
This section of the forum is for Coed discussion. This is simply me starting a convo about the difficulty of scheduling sometimes. This is not meant to be a thread about outing someone. That’s what the Alert section is for, and I decided this situation does not merit an alert. And if you feel this thread isn’t worth a shit, then kindly see your way out and fuck off. Originally Posted by Atxpro
Na, I have the right to comment on any thread I want to. If you don't like it then too fucken bad. Deal with it. That's the consequence of starting a worthless thread. You say you don't want to hurt her business. Now that's funny!! Do you honestly think your word carries enough weight to hurt ANY providers business????

You gotta love the stupid ones, they sure are fun to fuck with. Name the girl or shut your fucken mouth. it's that simple