no show's are so frustrating

I don't play all that often, at least it doesn't feel like that often. But I've participated in this for a few years now. And just experienced my first no show tonight. I'm not going to name names because then it becomes her refuting what I said and I countering that argument and on and on. it's pointless. And I suspect that the gals experience this way more than any of us guys do. But damn, I was really looking forward to this. It was an outcall, I spent some time cleaning up my place, doing laundry. I was really excited about seeing her. The time came when she said she was going to text me to confirm and nothing. I waited 10 minutes and texted her. Then waited a few for a response and it's like I was a surprise to her.

Anyway, I know I'm just wining here. But was really looking forward to seeing this gal. We all need to treat each other better. I know that this hobby can be filled with a lot of emotional baggage, or better offers, or just not wanting to pretend like some middle aged guy is attractive. But lets just be honest about it. Let people know as much ahead of time as you can that you aren't going to make it or whatever. I mean DAMN, I got the clippers our and went to town on my junk. I was really up for this.

I know I'm over reacting as this is the first time it's happened to me. So cut me some slack, I get the reality of things. But yeah, if you aren't going to show up just let people know. It's the right thing to do.
I had a no call/no show tonight myself.

I realize things happen and you may have to cancel at the last minute, but it takes ten seconds to send a text saying you can't make it.
You two should totally hook up!
The moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter and mars are aligned.
Why even start thread if you aren't gonna tell us who NCNS'd you.
I get your point samcro. But it becomes a he said, she said thing. I don't play often and rely on reviews to get the further access. Once I see someone else and can see that, if I see she's had other NCNS I'll add on. If there is no others I'll chalk it up to one of those things and let it slide for now. Trying to give her the benefit of the doubt and avoid an argument.
Always have a plan C
Why even start thread if you aren't gonna tell us who NCNS'd you. Originally Posted by Samcro84
Because sometimes people just like to vent. It’s like having a virtual shoulder to cry on.
Always have a plan C Originally Posted by assfucker
+1
... it's pointless ... whining ... Originally Posted by illini
yup
I get your point samcro. But it becomes a he said, she said thing. I don't play often and rely on reviews to get the further access. Once I see someone else and can see that, if I see she's had other NCNS I'll add on.

So you are OK with letting some other guy feel the same pain you did wasting his time on her when your warning could save him and/or others the frustration?

What a fucking wuss..... All because you don't want to get picked on?..... You lack the testicular fortitude to post her name and your story and leave it at that?

THIS should be a ban-able offense.....

If there is no others I'll chalk it up to one of those things and let it slide for now. Trying to give her the benefit of the doubt and avoid an argument. Originally Posted by illini

Maybe she heard from someone else you were less of a man and decided not to waste her time on you.... THAT would be an acceptable reason for her to post in NCNSing you.

^^^ agree, having no balls should be a good reason to ban.

Because sometimes people just like to vent. It’s like having a virtual shoulder to cry on. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Cry on mommies shoulder. We need to know so the rest of us can avoid or if she responds then you ladies will know to possibly stay away. Remember the 'I' in eccie means INFORMATION.
Claire has always been a weak minded stupid fuck! As others have said. Name the girl or this thread is worthless, this is not a forum to fucking "Vent" this is a forum to pass along info. Plain & simple.
Claire has always been a weak minded stupid fuck! Originally Posted by Little Monster
Lol, this coming from the guy who pays girl to piss on him...

I know you're just upset that you can't get at my beautiful feet

But hey, thanks for all the free advertising!
9 out of ten times you get a no show or crickets is because they received a higher bidder at the auction.
IMO, Don't bid on that item again.

Have a great weekend
  • sydmo
  • 02-09-2018, 01:17 PM
"Lol, this coming from the guy who pays girl to piss on him..."

lol - damn Baby