Unusual sight at PT's Gold-Princess Plug onstage

On a Friday night (right before the Great Blackout) I visited PT's Gold. After several cycles of dancers, I observed a petite blonde girl, about 23 years old. Nothing much remarkable about her -B cups, skinny body, firm but small boyish butt---but when she turned around to face the mirrors, I spied a pink,sparkly, bejeweled PRINCESS PLUG in her backside! She kept it in throughout her set and never touched it. All through each stage she gave all that cared to look a long exhibition of her unusual jewelry.

I went home that night and planned to report it here, but to my dismay found that Eccie was gone. Anyway,I'm back and wondering "Has anyone else seen this?" and is this going to become a new "thing"?
I’ve seen a few at PT’s sporting a shiny plug. It seems to be less popular with the Latona dancers. There’s also a duo that likes to do their stages together rather than solo. Both are brunettes, and I believe that one sports a plug. It’s a nice detail that’s often missed. I’ve gotten a dance from one of those girls. I’ll have to give it a try on the next visit.
Haven't seen it in person yet, but temptations fw snap chat shows a girl occasionally that wears one.
so these chicks are dancing with a butt plug in? very interesting... wonder how much they charge to pull it out for them. that would be HOT
What is there snap name?
A few months ago at a nude beach, a black girl right in front of me had one in all day. It was sexy as hell.
Yes saw her too. I decided to tip a little extra for the effort
Never seen that before in the club but that would certainly get some dollars from me. Hope this trend becomes a thing in more clubs.
Yes saw her too. I decided to tip a little extra for the effort Originally Posted by Ghost9500
the black girl at the nude beach???
Never seen that before in the club but that would certainly get some dollars from me. Hope this trend becomes a thing in more clubs. Originally Posted by RandomAccount

Hell I’d just take more nude in general let alone a plug showing. Back in the day at clubhouse and Dallas cabaret, spread eagle was common. Now you can barely get panties pulled to the side in the “all nude” byob clubs.
  • Tnuts
  • 07-29-2018, 12:35 PM
temptationsfw
Well, I’m back at PT’s tonight and no sign of Miss Princess Plug. Every dancer tonight looks thick. Chunky everything.
Well, I’m back at PT’s tonight and no sign of Miss Princess Plug. Every dancer tonight looks thick. Chunky everything.
Just looked at some of the videos on PT's website and one of them has a dancer with a buttplug.