best,worse and/or oddest encounter

is there one encounter that sticks out in your mind as the best,worse, or oddest?
The best? The first one and the next one.

The oddest was without question when the pizza delivery boy showed up any my date got up, robed up, answered the door, and took the pizza into another room for her kids--kids I did not know were in the house!
Oddest? She nursed a two year old until she was extremely aroused. Then went CG on me and in maybe 30 seconds almost fainted from the orgasm.
I have a lot of really good encounters in the past, but there is one that is by far the best. This was years ago. I had seen this one provider and had a good time with her as we really clicked in and out of bed. I was thinking of seeing her again when she actually called me wanting to know if I would be interested in another date. Who was I to say to no? The second encounter was even better than the first in terms of activities and just chatting. I wasn't in any relationship at the time, and I got the impression she wanted something beyond a client/provider relationship-- more like a sugar daddy arrangement. She even told me her real name and all. But alas, it was not meant to be.

Worst was a long time ago as well. I was with this one girl who was obviously new to the business and barely out of high school. She had to be 18 or 19. Simply a cold fish who just laid there. Sex with a corpse would have been better

Oddest-- just last year, I set up a doubles appointment. Well when the ladies showed up, one of them had a cast on their leg from a recent accident, so she was hobbling around. This kind of put the dampers on the type of 3-way I wanted to have, but we managed through the date. It was odd because when they showed up, they suddenly realized they had told the wrong client about the situation. They thought I knew one had a broken ankle. I guess the look of disbelief/disappointment gave me away. In any case, the asked if I still wanted the date with both or only one of them. Well since both were there and it was minus 5 degrees outside, I went ahead with the date with both of them. Kind of odd getting a BJ from a girl in a cast
a client tried to frickin fist me! lol hell no! that's a mood killer for me.
I have had a few worst appointments:

1) One client was very sweet, but very, very sweaty. The sweat was cascading off of him and dripping all over my face, body, et cetera. The temperature of the room was not the problem. He was also very rough and had a lot of difficulty reaching climax. I told him that I wasn't going to be able to see him again for this reason, and he said that he would just refrain from "rubbing one out" before the session so that he could last the whole appointment. [shudders]

2) One client spent most of the appointment telling me that my breasts were far too small to command the rate I was asking. My rate was even lower back then. He also voiced his opinion that he didn't see how "titty-fucking" was even possible. Guys, my breasts are on the small side, but they're not mosquito bites. By the way, his first words to me when I opened the door were, "You're not asian!"

3) I told one bully that if he didn't like my CBJ-only rule, he could take his money and use the door. He stayed, but boy did that put a damper on our time together!

I've had far more good appointments than bad, luckily for me. Most of the guys have treated me quite well!

I can't think of any truly odd appointments, but I can think of some pretty odd things that happened in appointments:

1) One client who needed a shower after the session used a large bath towel in the shower with him and 7 hand towels to dry himself off. I know this because the bath towl was soaking wet and the hand towels were damp and scattered all over the floor.

2) A pillow caught on fire.

3) My client's pants caught on fire.

4) A man told me that we were "sinning" in the eyes of God.

5) This one was recent. I was fumbling through a pile of things on my kitchen counter at my incall, and I found myself with a nasty cut from grabbing onto an open pocket knife. The waterfall of blood was truly spectacular, but I hadn't the time to appreciate it because a client was due to be knocking in just a few minutes. I wasn't able to stop the blood flow in time, so I had to answer the door with blood all over my hand. Luckily, he was able to have a sense of humor about it. He patiently waited for me to bandage myself up, we had a good laugh, and then we went on to have a very fulfilling time together!

6) One man offered me a managerial position at his store.

I could go on!
2) A pillow caught on fire.

3) My client's pants caught on fire. Originally Posted by China Doll
I told you to use more lube. That friction can be a bitch!!!
I told you to use more lube. That friction can be a bitch!!! Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
And I told you that lube is for suckers!
My most awkward moment has had to be the time I asked if I could sit on a provider's bed during a casual visit and when I lowered myself down I put my hand on the beaded drapery that had been carefully arranged over the window and accidentally pulled the entire assembly, drapes, curtain rods and brackets down onto the both of us. It was a complicated setup and arranged with great care. I just froze with a look of horror on my face! One of the brackets completely disappeared so I could not even rehang the thing. I could not leave it like that, she had no privacy at all as the window was on the front of the apartment right above the bed. I had tools in my trunk and thankfully Walmart was not far away. I purchased a much sturdier curtain rod and bracket set, went back to her apartment and rehung everything, hopefully more robustly than before. Luckily it was not a real appointment or things would have come to a screeching halt. She did at least get some toasted peanut butter and jelly sandwiches out of the deal (inside joke :-)

I went back the following week for a normal appointment to find that she had hung the drapes with duct tape so after our time together I went back to Walmart and got some proper curtain rings and for good measure a shower curtain rod. She had showed me her shower curtain rod which had come undone from the bathroom wall and was now collapsed in a heap on the bathroom floor and she was at a loss as to how to fix it. I got her a pressure rod, left the bundle at the doorstep (as she was busy) and got a nice thank you message later that evening!

It was just the kind of relationship we had together :-)
Here recently I had a provider guide me to her incall at a condo high-rise. Once in and on the way up she text saying door is unlocked I'm taking a shower. Had a hell of a time finding it and once inside her place it was extremely quiet which was worse being I'm hearing impaired. I walked the place and then stayed put right inside the front door. I must have stood there for 20 minutes with the hairs on the back of my neck standing until she finally had the common curtesy to greet me.

Talk about an eerie feeling. I will never ever walk into an unknown incall without the lady at least greeting me first. I almost walked away and probably should have.
Here recently I had a provider guide me to her incall at a condo high-rise. Once in and on the way up she text saying door is unlocked I'm taking a shower. Had a hell of a time finding it and once inside her place it was extremely quiet which was worse being I'm hearing impaired. I walked the place and then stayed put right inside the front door. I must have stood there for 20 minutes with the hairs on the back of my neck standing until she finally had the common curtesy to greet me.

Talk about an eerie feeling. I will never ever walk into an unknown incall without the lady at least greeting me first. I almost walked away and probably should have. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Was the overall experience bad or did the anxiety attack you had waiting for her to come out of the shower just ruin the anticipation?
It wasn't necessarily bad but it didn't go the way it was suppose to go. However that having to wait that long in such an unknown environment was really tough on my nerves.
  • Doove
  • 11-13-2010, 07:59 PM

It was just the kind of relationship we had together :-) Originally Posted by slackjawyokel
Oh, puke!
Oh, puke! Originally Posted by Doove
Pardon? Why the antipathy?
MY worse encounters have always been hygiene related. The provider took off her pants and I could smell her across the room. End of session. yuck! Thats what I get for using PB