If you dare!

sadly, sofia is no longer with us........the Spider Hole is doing fine without her.........may she RIP........where ever she is.

When I see handles with a few posts over a long period of time asking to get in the Spider Hole, I am not inclined to grant the request.

a) you are already in the Spider Hole and just want another handle in there to fuck around with.

b) you have been in the Spider Hole and tapped out like a bitch and are trying to get back in under a new handle.

c) you are a lurker with no entertainment value.

d) you are working on handle #16 and want to re-invent yourself.

While none of those things automatically disqualify you for admittance, they usually cause me to ignore your request out of sheer laziness. Originally Posted by dearhunter

I can be a fucktard. (Ask OCD.... errrr.... carp... edit.... OSD. Not sure if our recent Pseudo Tiff qualifies me or not).
I just bumped a thread from months ago.
I enjoy the posters that I assume are already IN the Spidey Hole....
If you guys can make me "tap out".... it would be well worth the experience.
I do however refuse to grovel for an invitation.....
I am on it......I have been busy fucking.......or is that "fucking busy"?
a friendly adversary could be fun if I was still in there
a friendly adversary could be fun if I was still in there Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Awwwwww.... if you ain't there.... how much fun could it be??????
count me in.
I'd like to be a part of this-
Let me introduce myself to you. My name is sofia and I am one of the moderators of the Spider Hole.

"What is the Spider Hole" you may ask.

The Spider Hole is the wild west of ECCIE. The Spider Hole was created by St. Christopher to give us all a place to go vent without repercussions. It is a place to get honest feedback, half of which you will not like. The other half, you may not understand.

Providers, it is a place to go meet the shakers and movers in a city you may want to visit.

Hobbyists, it is a place to go interact with fellow hobbyists who live out on the edge.

You will be offended. You will be amused. But, mostly you will be shaking your head.

If you are interested, simply post in this thread that you want to play in the Spider Hole.

One of the Moderators (there are 2 of us) will look back at your posting history and determine whether you are a cat or the mouse, and send you a PM accordingly.

Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I don't wanna play, I wanna learn and teach!
Fuck, I forgot all about CLAM.........my bad
I'm in set me up
  • GP
  • 03-24-2014, 07:32 PM
Fuck, I forgot all about CLAM.........my bad Originally Posted by dearhunter
You're probably busy instructing banned people how to get around being banned in order to break more rules and then hide from it and let them take the fall for your stupidity. Ijs
Life is good.....ijs
umm.... can girls join?
You're probably busy instructing banned people how to get around being banned in order to break more rules and then hide from it and let them take the fall for your stupidity. Ijs Originally Posted by GP
Somebody misses being in The Hole.......

umm.... can girls join? Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Lots of girls are in there....
Well... not so much girls as....
well.... you'll see.....
Okay. Curious here too.