XO
Becky
Some of those are SHOCKING
I know!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! LOL!!!

xo
Becky
  • T-Can
  • 07-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Some of those pics don't look they match up with the girl - look at the second to the last girl. Her boobs are much bigger with the green tank top on than the redish/orange tank top. There are others that are questionable.

Most of them were nice!
I love that site. I think they should really shock the readers by having a tranny.
Some of those pics don't look they match up with the girl - look at the second to the last girl. Her boobs are much bigger with the green tank top on than the redish/orange tank top. Originally Posted by CanDo01
I disagree. The faces matched even to the hair color. Boobs can look very differently when covered (bra vs no bra, lighting, pose, etc.) I think they are the same girl.

We need an ECCIE "Guess her Muff".
  • Go4it
  • 07-03-2009, 01:07 AM
I only missed 639
  • T-Can
  • 07-04-2009, 11:29 AM
I disagree. The faces matched even to the hair color. Boobs can look very differently when covered (bra vs no bra, lighting, pose, etc.) I think they are the same girl.

We need an ECCIE "Guess her Muff". Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist
The girl I was questioning is #632:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qcWjCO8idG...1855478629.jpg

Her muff:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qcWjCO8idG.../392282175.jpg

Look at the difference in the boobs - they both have support but look at the size in each picture.
Yes, that is the one I am talking about. It could be a weight gain between pics, menstrual bloating, the way she is standing, whatever. I still thing she is the same based on her face and hair.
  • T-Can
  • 07-07-2009, 08:02 PM
Yes, that is the one I am talking about. It could be a weight gain between pics, menstrual bloating, the way she is standing, whatever. I still thing she is the same based on her face and hair. Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist
Yeah I would agree with that, I was just oblivious in my thinking - I assumed the pics on that site were taken the same day or a reasonable time period.
I was thinking how different their muffs look than I would have thought--personality thing, you know. Never seen a bong used like that, but I've never been a big druggie.