State: Pennsylvania
Address: Eastside hide out
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj rimming for both doggy fs
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short brown hair to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Beautiful black princes5:5inches tall spinner b-cup tits very great body and ass flat stomach 110pounds oh my god
Recommendation: Yes
I tried that number for Aniya and it wasn’t her
She may have changed it she told me because her cell was blowin up lol,but she is on seeking arrangement under”Aniya bae”if your invested in that site.if your not u should be it’s only 89$a month and it’s worth it trust me
THEre is no Aniya bae on SA hope your information is accurate
She may have changed it she told me because her cell was blowin up lol,but she is on seeking arrangement under”Aniya bae”if your invested in that site.if your not u should be it’s only 89$a month and it’s worth it trust me Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
Any update on how to get ahold of her? There is no “Aniya bae” on sa
She may have took her add down because she is on her way to college ,but she is still in erie at the moment just seen her again 2days ago
She may have took her add down because she is on her way to college ,but she is still in erie at the moment just seen her again 2days ago Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
On her way to college in July? Wow that’s something you guys seem to be full of pipe dreams I hope I don’t regret joining this community if you got any hot 18-24 year olds that are around hit me up
She may have took her add down because she is on her way to college ,but she is still in erie at the moment just seen her again 2days ago Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
Since you saw her two Days age can you post her correct contact information or message it to me bro
Listen sir Aniya says if any1wants to see her contact her on SA,she goes by Aniya bae-124.if your not on that site yet buy into it it’s only 89$ a month and well worth it bro I have great success on that site &u was wrong about saying she isn’t on seeking arrangement u just not looking for her profile good enough ,good day&good luck I gave u&any1 else the advise&tools use them
Or learn to contribute
Amen to that trex,I agree
Or learn to contribute Originally Posted by Dino trex
You mad bro I just joined and I will continue to contribute long piping on the other hand is living a pipe dream because as of now this girl don’t exist
Amen to that trex,I agree Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
What’s the point of this review if no one can find her ? I’m a member of SA and I stand by what I said there is no one by Aniya bae on there so I asked if you could give some real contact information
All I see is long piping dreams brother you word is no good
Post a link to her profile if you want to help out bro this review pointless at this point