Encounter: Spinner Elizabeth

User ID: -
Date: 8/13/2018
Name: Elizabeth
Phone: 823-429-3927
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://erie.skipthegames.com/female-...y/591093975195
City: Erie
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Hotel off the 90
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK.DATY,BBBJ,CFS,FIA
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: long light brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: tall spinner with small B's,a tight stomach and very nice tiny ass
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review swim I been wondering about her I will check her out now bro lol
Should of tipped her a cheeseburger
I like to keep quiet mostly but I thought I would ask opinions. As her pics indicate, she is quite thin but pretty tall, so I would not say she is a tall spinner but understand why some use the term that way. A spinner plain and simple for me is a shorter girl below 5'4" and slightly curvy to thin. Someone tiny enough to "sit and spin". So, thoughts? And is her face as pretty as the glimpses provided in her ad?
My definition of a spinner is short but petite,some say under a 100lb's.I would say what you are describing is a "fun size".
Everybody is going to have a diff definition of a spinner. I always thought it was a pretty girl that makes your head spin if she walked by. If she is under 100lbs i would want to feed her instead of f$%&k her. One mans trash is another mans treasure but ive seen some trolls that have been described as a "spinner".
823-429-3927 is wrong on the review. Is should be 843-429-3927.
Hey Swim, what was the damage for an hour?
823-429-3927 is wrong on the review. Is should be 843-429-3927. Originally Posted by relaxedman
Thanks for catching that,I rushed the review while half asleep.
p.
Originally Posted by relaxedman
When there are no customers they will take practically nothing,they get busier and they start to see what the market will bear.I'm pretty sure you could negotiate with her.Good luck,she was a fun fuck!
No offense fellas but u guys are paying to much cash for these hookers,u gotta wait these women out
but ive seen some trolls that have been described as a "spinner". Originally Posted by Premo12
You ain’t lying