Website Trouble??? Mods???

• BR-8
  • 09-06-2015, 09:51 PM
Others having trouble with Eccie loading?
I sign on and the ads that are usually on the side are in the middle and after awhile the threads start to load and that takes awhile... Every change of page does the same thing????
I've ran a malware and virus scan and nothing is showing up as a problem with my pc. I've opened the site on two different pc's and it's the same!
  • BR-8
  • 09-06-2015, 10:19 PM
...and then it posted part of the message during typing the first time and then the complete message was posted when I actually clicked "post quick reply"?????
Two separate posts? Mods you can feel free to delete the incomplete one.
Thanks
2 different pc's. What about other browsers?
Fyi: I'm no techie, but I can play one
I'd bet you COULD play a techie - at least twice

2 different pc's. What about other browsers?
Fyi: I'm no techie, but I can play one Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
  • BR-8
  • 09-07-2015, 12:22 AM
Two different browsers; same responce.
Has been going on for last couple days; just got worst today.
...At this time the site is working as it should???
Sorry you were having problems hun
I have experienced some problems today. PM I sent do not show up as sent, but I know they were received. I get a message, but am not asked if acknowledge receipt.

Minor problems, but only experienced it today and yesterday.

I use an iPad
Yes, same exact issues BR-8.
Having same issue if i use my wiffi / tablet or computer. Switch to LTE works perfect.
Seems to be an intermittent issue. Didn't happen today.
  • BR-8
  • 09-09-2015, 10:55 PM
It was not accessible at all last night (9/8/15) and tonight it is working well...
Maybe they called in the mechanics???
Or paid the bill
It's prolly not your computer at all BR-8
I'm glad it's up and running again!! I couldn't access it yesterday so I think maybe they were working on the site. Have a great day every one!
  • tok07
  • 09-15-2015, 10:39 AM
There is no issue with your individual computers or devices ..... seems like server or hosting issues with ECCIE.....I've been tracking same type of issues for days.....even still happening today......yes I have used various browsers, pc's and isp's.....using troubleshooting techniques....narrowed it down...