Suggestions & Attractions (Lafayette)

Hey fellas & lovely ladies!

This is my 2nd time here in Lafayette (the first time i was only here for a couple days), & i would like to go out & do some exploring this time around.

Are there any things that I MUST SEE while i am here, where are some great places to grab a bite to eat?

looking forward to all your inputs

XoXo
Emily S.
Out of all the weeks you had to come visit my turf, I'm out of the country.....I would have love to see you again!!

Are there any things that I MUST SEE while i am here, where are some great places to grab a bite to eat?

Originally Posted by EmilySmile08
Yep!!!!
Lafayette seems like such a quaint, adorable town. I passed through for one night last fall. But I definitely want to return in the not too distant future.
Hey fellas & lovely ladies!

This is my 2nd time here in Lafayette (the first time i was only here for a couple days), & i would like to go out & do some exploring this time around.

XoXo
Emily S.
Originally Posted by EmilySmile08
Don's Seafood Hut on Johnston Street is a great place if you wish to have very good Cajun seafood. Avery Island is where Tabasco is made and is a beautiful place.
I just left lafayette and had an awesome naughty time!! lol

The mall is pretty good...but for food,try BURGERSMITH on Camellia Blvd

have fun!!