Raw or washed?

Ok so this is a question and it may relate to the way you hobby or play in general.

So I find licking a girl raw is a big turn on depending on the situation! What I mean by "raw", that would be licking pussy right out of the box, not all dolled up showered and tasteless.

So in the hobby I like my girl right out of the shower, just the way it has to be in the hobby. But if I know the chick and she shows up all civied up I like to lick her raw (I know she is clean). In the civilian world I will lick a hottie raw, kind of a fantasy to just peal her cloths back (hence the skirt thread!) and lick her raw! If it is a date and she ends up in the shower first that is ok but either way I like it. She must take good car of herself though!

The clean and sterilized pussy is fun but a hot chick in the raw is so tasty.

So raw or washed, civi and hobby?

IB
Interesting post... since I don't partake doing that in the hobby, I would say yes to freshly showered. As for CIVI, your alone on that on bro.. lol I always like them sterilized even when I know they are clean. I am just a clean freak like that. But I do get the turn on about it.
I am with you IB... I am not a doctor, nor play one on TV, so not sure of the actual mechanics of pheromones, sweat or whatever, but the scent of a woman's box is a huge turn on for me (or turn off if it is naturally stanky).

Clearly that is easier to come by in the RW than with hobby gals as they need to clean up between sessions.

My $0.02.
I guess I'm lucky in that I've never gone for a smell/taste check and had that "Nope!" moment. I may also be more forgiving than others. *shrug*

It really depends on the lady and her natural scent, consistency, grooming, and level of arousal. Some pussies are more pungent than others and can be a little overpowering if not recently washed. Even with the same lady it can fluctuate depending on where she is in her cycle.

Freshly showered always works. Maybe a little sterile at times, but still good.

With the right lady that combination of a little sweat mixed with her natural scent and flavor can be magic. I like to tease a bit before the main course, so I'll follow that light tang of salt down her neck and between and under her breasts leaving goosebumps in my wake then moving lower to take in the increasing muskiness of her thighs and that crease from her hipbone down to the first lick of the honey pot...

Yeah, maybe I'm a little into that.
is it saturday yet?
is it saturday yet? Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
Soon...
is it saturday yet? Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
"Working for the weekend"'

Everyone's watching, to see what you will do
Everyone's looking at you, oh
Everyone's wondering, will you come out tonight
Everyone's trying to get it right, get it right
Everybody's working for the weekend
Everybody wants a little romance
Everybody's goin' off the deep end
Everybody needs a second chance, oh
You want a piece of my heart
You better start from start
You wanna be in the show
Come on baby lets go

(Lover Boy)

I'm looking for Friday! Where you bin girl, someone clip your social butterfly wings?

IB
"Working for the weekend"'

Everyone's watching, to see what you will do
Everyone's looking at you, oh
Everyone's wondering, will you come out tonight
Everyone's trying to get it right, get it right
Everybody's working for the weekend
Everybody wants a little romance
Everybody's goin' off the deep end
Everybody needs a second chance, oh
You want a piece of my heart
You better start from start
You wanna be in the show
Come on baby lets go

(Lover Boy)

I'm looking for Friday! Where you bin girl, someone clip your social butterfly wings?

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
In an ironic twist, it's my popularity that keeps me from being social
  • quzi
  • 03-03-2016, 08:49 PM
A little latex after taste isn't going to kill you. Spermicide and some of those awful tastings lubes will throw you off your game for sure.
I'm a clean freak myself when it comes to having sex.

In the past I've had boyfriends that would just devour me after a days adventure. (Going out) While it was exhilarating, I would always ask to freshen up or shower and it was denied. I really didn't know this was a "thing."

Those were usually the guys that could make multi-orgasmn.
  • Old-T
  • 03-04-2016, 03:32 AM
Cleanliness is next to Sexiness.
Assuming I would go down on a particular Privider under any circumstances, I prefer freshly bathed kitty.

I love 7-8AM appointments.........
3 Steps out of the shower
Fresh out of the shower and bald if I am DATY. If someone else is, I shower before they arrive unless otherwise instructed.
So I put this to the test! I had four raw licks the other night, each were in a social setting with flirtation and a lift of the dress exposed the kitty, off to lick! Each were super tasty, clean and so damn hot in the raw. All were LNGs, but the last supper hot blonde topped the prize as she was so damn sweet, shy was shy at first but opened up as I got the lick on.
I think being they were just spontaneously licked with out all the prep that goes into a session made it so hot. All four ladies had great hygiene and the tast was different for each and not just the tasteless hobby style licks, fuck yes to the raw licks!

IB