Gentlemen it has been one hell of an awesome ride & I'm gonna miss you all....every single one of you all!

I don't have a back bone for the Hobby, I thought I did. I don't. I tried to fake it until I made it. I'm way far in over my head. I'm sinking. I told my Republican Baptist father tonight, I don't have that great job. I'm an escourt! Surprise, surprise!! Awe heck & Yikes! He is on his way to scoop his daughter up and take her back to Michigan to save her soul! Back to church 8hrs a day!

I have lost a ton this past year. I work hard ya'll. I lost so much this past year trying to keep a float. I'm sinking, drowning at moment. In over my head.

I had a blast, but it's my time to go.

Fyi for the asshole who broke my heart that was a client/wtf ever you wanna call it. Toxic. Fire & gasoline! I hope he fucks so hard that his dick falls off. I hope the next provider eats him up & spits him out before he screws up her game and hustle! I warned him before hand, I was a crazy high sex drived needy difficult broken bitch. He broke me, but not the last hard dick to hurt me. I'm out! He had a good woman that loved him. I was going through some stuff in a hard situation . He let me down & drained me, like the rest. He fell for Kiara Love. Not me!

It's my time to go! I gotta be strong for my babies.

My babies are worth more than a hard dicks that rock my world.

Time for me to bounce and make things right. Focus Kiara focus!

I will miss you all & all the great fun yum...Mmmm!

Time for me to go back to being a Godly woman. In church with my hands raised high! Fuck a ton for me in my behalf.

I will miss you all. It was fun while it lasted.

I will enjoy and per take until I move. Gotta sin while I can!

Mmmm hmmm. It has been a blast! A roller coaster of fun!

Huggs & Kisses to you all!!
God-damned Baptists
Well, being a former Baptist Preacher, I regret we never had the opportunity to hook up. All the best to you.
Thanks hun...I'm so sad right now, My heart stings.
What a crazy life. Don't let a fool get to you. Flip it.Flip that shit.!!!
I'm regretting the religious cheap-shot, given in an attempt at humor. I hope there's less religious shaming though and more nurturing support. There are times I wish I could call my dad and say "I fucked up, and I need you." In spite of any religious disagreements, it is clear he loves his little girl.
Praise the Lord and pass the driveway salt.
I hope everything that crosses your path is positive.
Good Luck
Good luck to you and I regret that we never had the opportunity to meet.
Come and get it..mmm! I need all the stress relief I can!
My Dad's pretty upset right now. Not a happy man. Probably doing a face plant. Like really. Damn it. I want to run right now take a hike through the back country ya know. Lol. This is not good.
Time to be strong for your babies and return to a god fearing life?

Daddy's coming to bring a middle age whore home that has fallen on her face?

Yet you are still here marketing the shit out of yourself?

Time to be strong for your babies and return to a god fearing life?

Daddy's coming to bring a middle age whore home that has fallen on her face?

Yet you are still here marketing the shit out of yourself?

Originally Posted by Whispers
Yup...sure am. Thanks for the kind words! Gotta have bad seeds everywhere! Bc this is my life I became a whore when the children's father got sent away to prison and I lost my real job! Life happens. I was using the Hobby to get ahead. Wasn't working out as planned. I put my boys in a better safe place. Bc I have a super smart son that isn't dumb. Raising a young man doing this wasn't right. Real quick to judge asshole!! Wth are you on here for. Go bully someone else. Your probably on here bc your wife is sick of fucking your miserable grouchy abusive ass.
Also, I'm on here still saying my farewells. I met a ton of amazing gentlemen on here. That I will miss. Doing this so my regulars know, I'm out of the hobby now. Plus need things to set in order for my next move. Daddy doesn't pay for everything or give out handouts. I'm going home to him so I'm in a better place to get my life back on track living honestly again. I had to much pride to be a grown adult asking Daddy for handouts. I'm throwing in the towel, bc it became to much for me to handle and has me stuck in a more difficult situation. Like a vicious cycle. The hobby can become addicting. This is why I need out of it. It can be a little draining physically and mentally on some women. Some ladies are just wired differently. I'm very sensitive. I did have some great amazing sessions....whew Mmm hmmm! Oops off track again that's the devil again reeling me back in. I have ton of great men supporting me through this process. The hobby has good ppl in it. Sex is a beautiful thing. Although not healthy for a mother trying to raise young boys. I'm too honest of a person to be living a lie to my loved ones. Leading the double life it was eating me up. Plus falling in love with a man on here was a mind fuck! I'm usually a faithful woman when I'm in love. I need to cut the expensive lifestyle I was living that the Hobby provided. Tons of reasons I'm leaving. The lists goes on.....it was fun while it lasted.

Dang some of my regulars I felt I should be paying them....so many beautiful men I got to meet....
Is it such a sin that I want to get as much of it as I can before I go??? Yikes. I'm going to be getting none anymore. I guess I will be pulling out the toys again. Forgive me father for I have sinned. Oh my heck! This is gonna be a long road ahead of me.
Hold
Hold on
Hold on to me
'Cause I’m a little unsteady
A little unsteady

Hold
Hold on
Hold on to me
'Cause I’m a little unsteady
A little unsteady

Mama, come here
Approach, appear