City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Fort Worth Off I-20
Activities:[/B] BBBJ, massage
Hair Length and Color: Blonde and normal
Smoking Status: Maybe
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Normal heighted, good looking, blonde, big boobs,
Detail: Basically i was super excited for visiting her as she had perfect reviews and she was lactating.

Recommendation: No
Are you on [STAFF EDIT - GM]
She's L2 only.

You've gotten the same thing the other guys who gave her a YES got.

What else were you expecting her to do?
Why would you say that. 1 hour massage should be 1 hour not 20 minutes. Also why would someone mention lactation if that is not even allowed. Also i read reviews before i went there. My session was nothing like the reviews and i have my opinion. You can go see her as many times as you want. Dont try and be her lawyer !!
Lol, now that's funny
Ummm I believe she offered the lactating a few months back. Haven’t seen her advertise that currently. You must have got evaporated milk. LMAO
Can anybody put this review on her page too. I dont see this updated. Is there anything wrong with the format ?
I call bs. I saw here yesterday and had no issues. Seen her many timez you must have put out the creap vibe. She is the best and can pope your back in 5 minutes. Sad part is you will probally not get a 2nd chance to find out.
I call bs. I saw here yesterday and had no issues. Seen her many timez you must have put out the creap vibe. She is the best and can pope your back in 5 minutes. Sad part is you will probally not get a 2nd chance to find out. Originally Posted by mrblond76134
I dont want to waste my resources my frend , you can exhaust your resources for all i care. Everybody has his own experiences ! I dont agree with your experiences !
Take your WK nonsense elsewhere
The simple fact anyone would want a lactating woman says a lot!! Holy cow, that’s some strange ass sh*t!!
#Justsayin #StrangeAssFetishes
I had the same experience as the OP. I was only there for 25min and got a terrible massage
I had the same experience as the OP. I was only there for 25min and got a terrible massage Originally Posted by weddy2404

Does she try to rush the L2 to get them out the door
Does she try to rush the L2 to get them out the door Originally Posted by BossyWillson
She does not rush but she will stop massaging you and then you yourself will understand that you are done and you should be going. I dont know why majority of her reviews are all great , i think because she gives a discount on repeat visit !
Lmao