Monica Lewinsky's COme Back !!

I'm Still Confused on why she came back on TV after 20 years of her scandal and choose this time when Clinton is running for president

Is It A Smart Democrat Move to get Clinton All woman's Vote as they will Sympathize with her

Or A Republican's Move to remind the World of The CLinton Family's Scandal ?

Either Way Its In Clinton's Favor As Most Woman Think She's One Of The Strongest WOman In The World And Who knows If She Saved Her Marriage SHe MAy Manage To Save This Country From The Crisis
The "Hildabeast" is a lying, angry old witch whose only claim to fame is being "Mrs Bill Clinton".

I guess the "crisis" you refer to is the Obama Administration. You are right, we do need salvation from that on going cluster-fuck.
I'm Still Confused on why she came back on TV after 20 years of her scandal and choose this time when Clinton is running for president

Is It A Smart Democrat Move to get Clinton All woman's Vote as they will Sympathize with her

Either Way Its In Clinton's Favor As Most Woman Think She's One Of The Strongest WOman In The World And Who knows If She Saved Her Marriage SHe MAy Manage To Save This Country From The Crisis Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
That's one of the dumbest posts on her yet.

The Clintons did everything they could to distory her.

And Hillary "saved" their "marriage"?
Bill putting the cigar in her pussy was classic
Bill putting the cigar in her pussy was classic Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Her keeping his DNA for "future reference" was EPIC!

I bet he prefers swallowers now!
I'm Still Confused on why she came back on TV after 20 years of her scandal ... Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
You're kidding right?

Errrrrrr..... No, I guess you're not.

Either Way Its In Clinton's Favor As Most Woman Think She's One Of The Strongest WOman In The World And Who knows If She Saved Her Marriage SHe MAy Manage To Save This Country From The Crisis Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
The Clinton's take their political vows much more serious than their marriage vows. So she didn't stay with Bill to save their marriage. She stayed to protect their political legacy. Lewinski is nothing more than scenery.

Jim
Bill putting the cigar in her pussy was classic Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

And that's another thing......encouraging youths to use tobacco!!!!
Maybe that pussy was so hot he was trying to light it. Ya do, what ya got to do, when ya can't find a match I guess, lol.

Jim
How is it a Dumb post honey ?
Politics is a dirty game you never know Monica disappeared for 20 years then she comes back out of no where Close to election Hmmm ? Its not my problem if u don't think outside the box LOL
That's one of the dumbest posts on her yet.

The Clintons did everything they could to distory her.

And Hillary "saved" their "marriage"? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Politics is a dirty game you never know Monica disappeared for 20 years then she comes back out of no where Close to election Hmmm ? Its not my problem if u don't think outside the box LOL Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess

Apparently giving a blow job is a "dirty game" also!

Unless you swallow.

Do you swallow?
Politics is a dirty game you never know Monica disappeared for 20 years then she comes back out of no where Close to election Hmmm ? Its not my problem if u don't think outside the box LOL Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess

True..... the Democrats left a bad taste in her mouth but I'm sure she's doing it for personal and not political reasons.

Do you LL ?
Thats Way Cleaner Then Politics Chéri
Apparently giving a blow job is a "dirty game" also!

Unless you swallow.

Do you swallow? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Thats Way Cleaner Then Politics Chéri Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
Move closer. You'll love Texas.