THE FIX IS IN.....

Cooke County, Illinois.

Early voting in Illinois got off to a rocky start Monday, as votes being cast for Republican candidates were transformed into votes for Democrats.

Republican state representative candidate Jim Moynihan went to vote Monday at the Schaumburg Public Library.

“I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” Moynihan said. “You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.”

Democrats are crooked, lying, cheats. If intimidation and thuggery don't work, they resort to outright cheating. It is why they oppose Voter ID laws and why they overwhelmingly favor electronic (paperless) voting. They don't want honest elections. They can't win if they don't lie or otherwise cheat in the electoral process.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...linois-county/
You should watch the documentary hacking America. The same allegation was made about Bush.
I think you mean "Hacking Democracy". It is a good documentary.

And I would be very happy with getting rid of the political influence of Congress and the White House (both parties). No power, corruption in federal elections becomes meaningless.

The only solution is to take their power away. Downsize the federal government. Return the power to the states.

You should watch the documentary hacking America. The same allegation was made about Bush. Originally Posted by Sugardaddy41
I think Originally Posted by Whirlaway
TrendingIdiot, try not to think! Leave that for those who can handle the task.
I think you mean "Hacking Democracy". It is a good documentary.

And I would be very happy with getting rid of the political influence of Congress and the White House (both parties). No power, corruption in federal elections becomes meaningless.

The only solution is to take their power away. Downsize the federal government. Return the power to the states. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Which is the original intention of the founding fathers...free and independent states
Cooke County, Illinois.

Early voting in Illinois got off to a rocky start Monday, as votes being cast for Republican candidates were transformed into votes for Democrats.

Republican state representative candidate Jim Moynihan went to vote Monday at the Schaumburg Public Library.

“I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” Moynihan said. “You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.”

Democrats are crooked, lying, cheats. If intimidation and thuggery don't work, they resort to outright cheating. It is why they oppose Voter ID laws and why they overwhelmingly favor electronic (paperless) voting. They don't want honest elections. They can't win if they don't lie or otherwise cheat in the electoral process.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...linois-county/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
"Calibration error"..in Illinois..just an honest mistake....LOL
The State that put JFK in the White House ala Mayor Daley.

Some things don't change.
Cooke County, Illinois.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...linois-county/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
That's typical in Illinois. I lived there half my life. The Democrats there get more corrupt with each passing election. In fact four out of the last seven Governors have been imprisoned on corruption charges. They would have actually gotten away with it but greed and arrogance seems to get the best of them.

Jim
The State that put JFK in the White House ala Mayor Daley.

Some things don't change. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And Sam Giancana on the behalf of fellow criminal Joe Kennedy.
And LBJ stole his 1st seat in Congress by stuffing the election ballot box -

Robert Caro, LBJ biogrpaher (and self confessed liberal), noted that although ballot fraud was common in the late 1940's in some parts of Texas, the Johnson campaign of 1948 raised it to a new level. Mr. Caro supports his charge with an interview with Luis Salas, an election judge in Jim Wells County who said he acknowledged his role only after all others involved in the theft had died.

Determined to Win at All Costs
And LBJ stole his 1st seat in Congress by stuffing the election ballot box -

..... although ballot fraud was common in the late 1940's in some parts of Texas..... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
.. and the late 50's ... 60's ..... 70's ..... etc.

I recall working a poll at a fire station in "some part of Texas" in the 80's and watching a county official (who I knew by name) walking folks INTO THE VOTING BOOTH AREA and INTO THE VOTING BOOTH to "help them vote" ..... until the a U.S. Marshal arrived to explain that "everyone would be down at the Federal Courthouse with the machines" if it didn't stop.

The humorous part was the chief at the fire station telling him he had to move his vehicle away from the drive in front of the fire trucks!!!! Needless to say .... he didn't move his vehicle.... and the "chief" went back and sat down in his folding chair.