Well just fuckin' quit, dude!

If you don't like your job, fuckin' quit, dude...

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...1#.VFg_BIeaHvx

"Many are convinced he has already given up, more or less. “He appears tired,” says Sen. Bob Corker, a Tennessee Republican and one of the few in his party who sees himself as a potential dealmaker in a GOP-controlled Senate. “It is almost as if he is wishing for a six-year term instead of an eight-year term,”

I'm sure Biden the idiot would love it!
Can you imagine? "Mr. Gaff-a-minute"?

Obama gave up when he made his "I've got a pen and a phone" statement.
He was never a serious leader, he is a "player ", a supreme poser.
He was never a serious leader, he is a "player ", a supreme poser. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
And you're a loudmouthed dipshit preaching to other idiots on a hooker board. Sucks to be you!
He was never a serious leader, he is a "player ", a supreme poser. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
He has never been nothing more than a smarmy little Demagogue. Good at getting elected, but not knowing what to do afterward.
And you're a loudmouthed dipshit preaching to other idiots on a hooker board. Sucks to be you! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't you have a turd to polish? You only have two years left to get it to shine. Quit running your mouth and get to work, lol.

Jim
He is the proverbial dog that caught the car one day.
And I'm a loudmouthed dipshit preaching to other idiots on a hooker board. Sucks to be me! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the one insisting on honesty, Assup. I'm helping you practice what you've been preaching. At least now your post is accurate and honest.

I agree he is tired, but then again most of the country is tired.
Tired of all the BS the Republican spout and all the interference over the last 6 years.
If a Republican had done as much to turn us around with all that had been handed to him up front and then thrown at him along the way. And with the other party cockblocking them every 5 minutes they would be tired too.
Tired of all the BS the Republican spout and all the interference over the last 6 years.
If a Republican had done as much to turn us around with all that had been handed to him up front and then thrown at him along the way. And with the other party cockblocking them every 5 minutes they would be tired too. Originally Posted by slingblade
I love it.................can you hear the despair in their voices.............hahahahah !

If a Republican had done as much to turn us around with all that had been handed to him up front and then thrown at him along the way. And with the other party cockblocking them every 5 minutes they would be tired too. Originally Posted by slingblade
Hee, hee, hee! Yeah, it's ALLLLL someone else's fault! What happened to the buck stops here? Obama had complete control of Congress for his first 2 years, when he got everything he wanted, and has had control of the Senate the entire time he's been in office. Not to mention, every President in history has had to deal with opposition in Congress. When is Obama going to ever man up and except responsibility for his failures? Or when will his supporters, like you, stop making excuses for him?

Obama has been a failure and the Republicans have been elected to stop him. What do you think 2010 was all about? And if they have another wave of Republicans today, what do you think the reason will be? Voters will be clearly sending a message that they want Obama stopped.
I love it.................can you hear the despair in their voices.............hahahahah !

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
It's ALWAYS someone else's fault! Obama is NOT responsible for ANYTHING! They act like he's a passive observer and hasn't been in charge for 6 years!
the fault, dear Obama, is not in our stars but in ourselves (or in you, you total fraud)

Obama wants to do what Obama wants to do

he does not want to work, he's never actually worked

he does not want to compromise

he does not want to have to deal with any reality but the reality of the ideology he clings to

he wants the trappings of the office and the visits by beyonce and the adulation of the world, but, you know, when it rains, the fluff of cotton candy always melts

he wants to wave a wand and have his way and then move along to the fun

everything now is so hard and has always been someone else's fault or in the stars according to Obama
  • WTF
  • 11-04-2014, 02:56 PM
GWhOTE=nevergaveitathought;105 5991898]the fault, dear Obama, is not in our stars but in ourselves (or in you, you total fraud)

Obama wants to do what Obama wants to do

he does not want to work, he's never actually worked

he does not want to compromise

he does not want to have to deal with any reality but the reality of the ideology he clings to

he wants the trappings of the office and the visits by beyonce and the adulation of the world, but, you know, when it rains, the fluff of cotton candy always melts

he wants to wave a wand and have his way and then move along to the fun

everything now is so hard and has always been someone else's fault or in the stars according to Obama[/QUOTE]

Sounds just like GW Bush..."It was an intelligence failure...."

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Yeah, that's great. Your party and your policies have tied the country up in knots for the last six years. You must be very proud.