The people have spoken!

Down goes Frazier.

Now that there's no line there........I'm heading to KFC.
Thanks, Obama.
Yes, thank you President Obama, Harry Reid, Joe Biden,Nancy Pelosi, Hillary, Bill, and all of the other Democrats that helped the Democrat Party loose big.

And the Republicans to win big. With men, women, and minorities all looking toward a stronger America.
Dayum, I almost wish Marshall were here to help celebrate. This is for you buddy:

Dayum, I almost wish Marshall were here to help celebrate. This is for you buddy:

Originally Posted by gnadfly
: yikes::mf_bluesb rother::bow_arr ow::be er::fear :: clapping:
Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.
  • WTF
  • 11-05-2014, 01:59 AM
Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Give em a chance COG. We have a few more Republicans without Stockholm syndrome. The next step is to deny McConnell the leadership position. I know, a forlorn hope but still possible that people like Joni, Corey, and a new Pat might decide to support someone else.

The other things is that we are going to have a Republican governor in Illinois, Maryland, and Massachusetts. Think of all the shit that can be investigated in those cesspools.
  • WTF
  • 11-05-2014, 02:19 AM
Exit polls pointed to an electorate that strongly resembled that of 2010, when the older, whiter electorate that favors Republicans turned out enthusiastically, while the young, non-white electorate that favors Democrats largely stayed home. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...d?ocid=U221DHP
Exit polls pointed to an electorate that strongly resembled that of 2010, when the older, whiter electorate that favors Republicans turned out enthusiastically, while the young, non-white electorate that favors Democrats largely stayed home. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...d?ocid=U221DHP Originally Posted by WTF
if you at stay at home and do not vote then you have no say..

I know many of my votes were 'wasted' but I got off my ass and VOTED!!
I know many of my votes were 'wasted' but I got off my ass and VOTED!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
None of mine were wasted, because I exercised them.

The next election begins this morning.
Thanks, Obama. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Watch and listen to him accept "responsibility" for helping the Republicans.
None of mine were wasted, because I exercised them.

The next election begins this morning. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I agree not 'wasted' as defined, but wasted in a Red State where I do not Vote a straight Republican ticket
I agree not 'wasted' as defined, but wasted in a Red State where I do not Vote a straight Republican ticket Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I don't recall ever voting a straight ticket. Apparently I'm not alone. Good.
  • WTF
  • 11-05-2014, 05:20 AM
if you at stay at home and do not vote then you have no say..

I know many of my votes were 'wasted' but I got off my ass and VOTED!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
My guess is you are one of the older, whiter electorate that favors Republicans that the article referenced.

Look folks were scared of ISIS, Ebola and God knows what else , Mexicans probably.