Oregon -- welcome to the party!

While all you boys were busy last night burning crosses, rolling fags and chasing Mexicans, the state of Oregon became the third US state to legalize the use of recreational Marijuana.

Who'll be next?
While all you boys were busy last night burning crosses, rolling fags and chasing Mexicans, the state of Oregon became the third US state to legalize the use of recreational Marijuana.

Who'll be next? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I am way more GOP the Dem, however I was already asleep after my evening 'herbal tea'.

Yeah Oregon!! most all of my Right Wing GOP'ers friends agree that weed should be legal but some are still a bit chicken to publicly state it...

I am NOT afraid to say I Voted for Bush and I love weed!!
  • Old-T
  • 11-05-2014, 08:56 AM
It has always amazed me that so many of the RWWs who scream about freedom and individual choice, "Get the government out of my life", "Personal responsibility", etc., etc., can also be the "Keep pot illegal", "Jail them for eons" crowd. I would have thought they would be pushing for legalizing, taxing, increasing the value of the tobacco companies, etc. And the LWWs would be the ones shouting "You can't smoke that! I say it's not good for you!"

Who'll be next? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hell, pot is fuel for the activities you advocate above. If legalizing pot means more faggots get beat up, I'm all for it.
I love Mexican women, especially the young, pretty, skinny ones who put out. I can chase them all day when I'm down there, and in Brazil, I chase the Brazilian girls at Centaurus. Fucking expensive as hell but worth it.
Hell, pot is fuel for the activities I advocate above. If legalizing pot means more faggots get their asses kicked with my bare fists, I'm all for it.
I love Asian women, especially the (forbidden topic) young, pretty, skinny ones who are forced to live in a closet in between fuckee fuckees. I can chase them all day when I'm down there, because they're basically chained to their frameless mattresses and in Brazil, I chase the Brazilian girls at Centaurus. Fucking expensive as hell but worth it... just like in Django Unchained. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Didn't take long for Adolf to shit on this thread with lies and hatred. Big surprise.

But I took care of that for you, Adolf!

Yeah Oregon!! most all of my Right Wing GOP'ers friends agree that weed should be legal but some are still a bit chicken to publicly state it... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
It's like that old joke about Baptists not recognizing each other.

Jews don't recognize Jesus as the Messiah,
Protestants don't recognize the Pope as the leader of Christianity
and Conservatives don't recognize each other at the head shop.
Didn't take long for Adolf to shit on this thread with lies and hatred. Big surprise.

But I took care of that for you, Adolf!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't you have a sales quota to meet, boy?
Get your ass off the computer and do something for the poor bastard who married your sister and had to give you a job.
Don't you have a sales quota to meet, boy?
Get your ass off the computer and do something for the poor bastard who married your sister and had to give you a job. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Do you have charts that measure fagginess, Adolf?

Do you have charts that measure fagginess, Adolf? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If he does, I'm sure it's not wide enough to measure you.

Speaking of not taking long for "shit on this thread with lies and hatred" ..

........"busy last night burning crosses, rolling fags and chasing Mexicans,"

Grow up.

Oregon needs the medicine.

They banned tobacco smoking there in public places and areas ...

.. so now they are going to allow smoking of "other substances"!!!!

Now we know where the Californians roosted.
Alaska just legalized it as well.

Been thinking about taking a fishing trip up there.
I don't know why Texas doesn't even consider medical marijuana. It is one of the best available remedies for nerve pain, glaucoma, etc. And it doesn't turn your intestines to wood, like the horrible fucking opioids the doctors prescribe.

Like, man, it's not gonna turn you queer or nothin....
I don't know why Texas doesn't even consider medical marijuana. It is one of the best available remedies for nerve pain, glaucoma, etc. And it doesn't turn your intestines to wood, like the horrible fucking opioids the doctors prescribe.

Like, man, it's not gonna turn you queer or nothin.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Man, there were a whole bunch of Glaucoma patients at the last Rolling Stones concert in Houston in 2005. Great show.

Like, man, it's not gonna turn you queer or nothin.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
to many Old religious folks still running this State.. need another 10-15 years until they die...
  • Noid
  • 11-05-2014, 03:45 PM
Hell, pot is fuel for the activities you advocate above. If legalizing pot means more faggots get beat up, I'm all for it.
I love Mexican women, especially the young, pretty, skinny ones who put out. I can chase them all day when I'm down there, and in Brazil, I chase the Brazilian girls at Centaurus. Fucking expensive as hell but worth it. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I believe alcohol, not pot fuels those activities.