Obama is acting like he won! Gotta admire his level of hubris!

I think it's pretty amazing that he plans on acting like he won. Republicans better prepare for battle. They need to send him a steady stream of bills and dare him to Veto. He can't Veto everything. He made it very clear to Republicans in 2009 that they were the losers in the election.
YEAH! Anybody got any lynch?
YEAH! Anybody got any lynch? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You and Obama have a lot in common... Too stupidly arrogant to realize you've lost. Big time!
I listened to that press conference today.

His theory is that all of the people who did not vote would have voted Democrat if they would have bothered, so in his mind, the Democrats won.

Unbelievable. This smarmy little Demagogue not only shows contempt for our Constitution and the principles of the checks and balances in our Republic, he also shows contempt for the millions who "bothered" to show up and express their displeasure with The Democrats and yhe President's agenda by giving the Republicans an overwhelming victory at the polls.
Of course, if the Democrats had won they would be patting themselves on the back, bragging about their superior get-out-the-vote machine and talking about how the GOP is obsolete and irrelevant. When they lose, they just find reasons to discount and pooh-pooh the results.
I think it's pretty amazing that he plans on acting like he won. Republicans better prepare for battle. They need to send him a steady stream of bills and dare him to Veto. He can't Veto everything. He made it very clear to Republicans in 2009 that they were the losers in the election. Originally Posted by brundlefly

Why would anyone be surprised?

It just proves his narcissism.
Why would anyone be surprised?

It just proves his narcissism. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Actually it proves how ignorant he is ....

............... that's what affirmative action gets you!

He's just Junior Varsity.
Actually it proves how ignorant he is ....

............... that's what affirmative action gets you!

He's just Junior Varsity. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't think it's ignorance. I think it's mental illness. No, really, I think Obama has some severe mental problems and the democrats elected him twice. Way to go assholes!
I don't think it's ignorance. I think it's mental illness. No, really, I think Obama has some severe mental problems and the democrats elected him twice. Way to go assholes! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
OK. His mental problems prevent him from recognizing his ignorance.

BTW: I've always considered "ignorance" to be curable.

"Mental problems" are not, unless physiologically based, e.g. tumors.

When this "man" just said yesterday that if Congress doesn't pass a "bill" he can sign by December (2014), then he is going to implement what he wants in an executive order, as far as I am concerned, he's crossed the line.

And this fool taught "Constitutional Law"?
  • WTF
  • 11-06-2014, 05:52 AM

When this "man" just said yesterday that if Congress doesn't pass a "bill" he can sign by December (2014), then he is going to implement what he wants in an executive order, as far as I am concerned, he's crossed the line.

And this fool taught "Constitutional Law"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Had you not had a mental Obama/Clinton disorder you would have heard Obama say that congress can pass a bill that will supersede his executive order.....anytime. I like that he has called their bluff.

The ball is in their court.

btw How is that Ebola prediction working out for you?

you would have heard Obama say that congress can pass a bill that will supersede his executive order.....anytime. Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah. Sure. As long as it has everything HE wants in it. Not what's best for the country.

Fuck that!

Executive orders that require funding..... Just simply won't be funded.
Had you not had a mental Obama/Clinton disorder you would have heard Obama say that congress can pass a bill that will supersede his executive order.....anytime. I like that he has called their bluff.

The ball is in their court.

btw How is that Ebola prediction working out for you?

Originally Posted by WTF
Explain why Obama would sign a bill that would replace his EO? How, if Obama bestowed citizenship on 10 million people Congress could take it away?

The word Obama used was "supplant."

"Whatever executive actions that I take, will be replaced and supplanted by action by Congress," said Obama. "You send me a bill that I can sign, and those executive actions go away."
His hubris will be his downfall.

I find it borderline sociopathic that he is willing to divine the thinking of the "two thirds who didn't vote", but refused to "read the tea leaves" of those Americans who actually did vote.
I think Obama is kicking himself in the butt for not EOing amnesty. If he would have EO'd it this summer the mid term result would not have been that much worse.

The whole amnesty thing is oversold by the Dems anyway. Many Dems like the unions don't want it either. I think the sooner he passes it, the faster the ill effects of it will recede.

At least the press in attendance asked him some tougher questions...some of them were asked by nonFox journalists.
Nancy Pelosi is echoing the whole "voter suppression" thing.

Which I find hilarious.

The Democrats are the world experts on how to steal elections, including voter suppression. They KNOW what to look for. If their poll watchers had seen ANYTHING that could have been made to stand up and walk, we'd be hearing about it, nonstop, at jet-engine-at-close-range volume.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.