The War on Women

The DEMOCRATIC War on Women. Pregnant lawmaker Tammy Duckworth, disabled veteran and democrat, is asking to cast her votes for the leadership from her home in Chicago. Being pregnant and over 40 is not a picnic but Nancy Pelosi doesn't care. Nancy says that rules are rules....funny, she didn't feel that way when they were passing Obamacare. Still, rules are rules. Then again, the means of travel when the Constitution was ratified have changed. A dying man may have to leave his sick bed and take a coach for four or five days to make an important vote, if he made it at all. He could mail a letter but the same time applies and how do you really KNOW that he sent it. I think it is time for the Congress to update their resume for people who are truly in need. You know, pregnant women, dying reps, chemo treatment people, and....representatives who are serving their time overseas as a soldier (in other words, republicans). Shame on Nancy and her friends.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...ker/ar-BBevImE

No surprises here. Pelosi is mentally unstable and a Democrat......wait, that is a redundant statement.
The DEMOCRATIC War on Women. Pregnant lawmaker Tammy Duckworth, disabled veteran and democrat, is asking to cast her votes for the leadership from her home in Chicago. Being pregnant and over 40 is not a picnic but Nancy Pelosi doesn't care. Nancy says that rules are rules....funny, she didn't feel that way when they were passing Obamacare. Still, rules are rules. Then again, the means of travel when the Constitution was ratified have changed. A dying man may have to leave his sick bed and take a coach for four or five days to make an important vote, if he made it at all. He could mail a letter but the same time applies and how do you really KNOW that he sent it. I think it is time for the Congress to update their resume for people who are truly in need. You know, pregnant women, dying reps, chemo treatment people, and....representatives who are serving their time overseas as a soldier (in other words, republicans). Shame on Nancy and her friends.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...ker/ar-BBevImE

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I agree they need to amend the rules to take special circumstances into account. But I think you're completely off of your rocker trying to shift the "War On Women" to Nancy Pelosi. Further, your ensuing rant further discredits your point. "Nancy Pelosi doesn't care." Sure! She wants to disqualify as many Democratic votes in the House as possible.

MAKES PERFECT SENSE! LMAO!

Which members of Congress are active military? I can't seem to find record of any.

Don't tell me you made up some shit to make your outrage even more outrageous, JDIdiot?

You'd NEVER do that, would you, JDIdiot?

I agree they need to amend the rules to take special circumstances into account. But I think you're completely off of your rocker trying to shift the "War On Women" to Nancy Pelosi. Further, your ensuing rant further discredits your point. "Nancy Pelosi doesn't care." Sure! She wants to disqualify as many Democratic votes in the House as possible.

MAKES PERFECT SENSE! LMAO!

Which members of Congress are active military? I can't seem to find record of any.

Don't tell me you made up some shit to make your outrage even more outrageous, JDIdiot?

You'd NEVER do that, would you, JDIdiot?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There are two wars demoturds love to wage. One is their covert war on women which they blame on republicans and second their wide open war on the defenseless unborn !

Wait for it, wait the lies, dodging and denying is coming right about now.......!
Ignorant fuck. Prove "the demoturds" love to wage a covert war on women.

Is that just something you heard on Rush? I'll bet so.

How about JDIdiot's lie about active military in congress? You believe him?

Now beginneth the squealing.
Ignorant fuck. Prove "the demoturds" love to wage a covert war on women.

Is that just something you heard on Rush? I'll bet so.

Now beginneth the squealing. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I dont listen to Rush you dick smoking moron.
Fucking RainMan could see what you cant ! Oh thats right he was a genius in the film you are just a fucking sheep. Have you ever heard a conservative campaign on that platform ? No you have not dumn fuck !
Have you heard a liberal campaign on that platform ? Yes you have sperm breath !
So there you have it you stupid fucking mongoloid !
You suck your mother's dick with that mouth, dipshit?
There are two wars demoturds love to wage. One is their covert war on women which they blame on republicans and second their wide open war on the defenseless unborn !

Wait for it, wait the lies, dodging and denying is coming right about now.......! Originally Posted by rioseco
So, a woman's right to choose is non existent in your world? Talk about a war!
I think every dumb fuck who preaches against a womans right to choose should volunteer to pay for somebody's kid he dont know, till the kid is 18, and with out choice on what/who/where.
Don't bring in what we already pay you fucktards...
Ole Nancy is simply trying to insure that her good buddy scores a leadership role on a committee.

It's a fight among the Dems. Who gives a shit.
You suck your mother's dick with that mouth, dipshit? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
My mother is dead. Your Mom occupies most of my free time, sorry to say so but I could be your daddy !
I know how to work a toaster, water the lawn and get the newspaper out of the plastic bag.

There's no fucking way I could be related to you, greaseball!

Of course, if you get off on women in their 90s... I'm sure some of your neocon pals will whore out their moms for you... You can keep them from leeching off the government!

What'll it be? Breathing through your nose, or fucking IBIdiot's foster aunt?
Now that someone has reflected that idiot FuckZup (I have him on ignore), I didn't think it was necessary to say that I am talking about reservists or guard members. It is pretty obvious that an active duty military can't have other employment. So your stupid question should have been, who is an active reservist or national guard member? Joni Ernst for one, Matt Blount of Missouri served in the House and went overseas to Afghanistan while in office. That's two, both republicans of course. Tammy Duckworth just retired from the guard last month. Joe Heck of Nevada is a one star general in the reserves. To just name a few.
Now that someone has reflected that idiot FuckZup (I have him on ignore), I didn't think it was necessary to say that I am talking about reservists or guard members. It is pretty obvious that an active duty military can't have other employment. So your stupid question should have been, who is an active reservist or national guard member? Joni Ernst for one, Matt Blount of Missouri served in the House and went overseas to Afghanistan while in office. That's two, both republicans of course. Tammy Duckworth just retired from the guard last month. Joe Heck of Nevada is a one star general in the reserves. To just name a few. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You're really stretching it, JDIdiot. Now you say what you meant to say before? Well how do you know what I meant with my original respond to your incomplete thought? Maybe, like you, I meant for you to read between the lines and figure out a way to weasel out of an erroneous statement.

But I'm sure "someone" will inform you of my reply, since you have me on IGNORE!

LMAO! You're ridiculous. I recommend you take a basic writing course.

I know how to work a toaster, water the lawn and get the newspaper out of the plastic bag.

There's no fucking way I could be related to you, greaseball!

Of course, if you get off on women in their 90s... I'm sure some of your neocon pals will whore out their moms for you... You can keep them from leeching off the government!

What'll it be? Breathing through your nose, or fucking IBIdiot's foster aunt? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't discriminate on age son, you're mom's not half bad for a super senior senora !
"I know how to work a toaster, water the lawn and get the newspaper out of the plastic bag", said Assup Braindown

So Assup Pants Down you are qualified to take a job away from one of those illegal aliens after all.
Thats a quick ride to the top son. i bet you'll get that mandate $15 hour soon enough.
Thats my BOY !