Question . . .

looking to plan a trip too Austin , never been there before .
Which areas are safe to stay in ?! a place that you guys
would actually travel too . . any info would help me out .

Thanks in advance !
Avoid Williamson County for your hotel/incall location: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=654993

The Domain and Auboretum areas are popular on the North side where I live and there are some great areas in South Austin that other may recommend.

Avoid the economy notel-hotels on I-35 in the Vagina Triangle area--see map above. There are some 3/4-star hotels there that are good.

Maybe we should have a sticky in Coed, like they do in Houston?? Here is what Houston has made available and its updated by the members: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=167105

Something like this would to help new visiting ladies and gentlemen who are coming into Austin to hobby for the first time.

Which hotels and where are best the best areas to locate and avoid?

Where do most ATX mongers wish to meet with providers with a focus on respective target clientele? Downtown is different from northside, as is southside different from Vagina Triangle area, etc.

What are the top downtown hotels for HDHs? Which bars and venues have the most fun WRT to hobby activities? Where to play in the suburbs and which suburbs to avoid?

Where are the high crime areas to be avoided?

Where are some nice restaurants for upscale dining?

Where are the classic diners and dives of historical significance, and most importantly where to find the best BBQ, TexMex, Seafood, Steaks, Italian, etc. in Austin?

Where to find some good live entertainment, etc.? Sixth street and other areas.

Where to find the best shopping, upscale boutiques and best local discount deals?

Don't forget where are the best adult stores to pick up some naughty and new in which to hobby?

We have provided some of this information in he past, but only individually to a few traveling ladies who have asked. Those Threads quickly roll off the front page. I would be nice to have a STICKY up top to help out and keep these repetitive discussions from recurring the Coed area.

A sticky similar to what Houston folks put together would go a long way toward showing hospitality to our many visitors.

I think the Mods would help us out if we get this started.

I have spit-balled some ideas on what might be useful. Let's discuss and then we can start formatting up something soon. We will need a Mod will set it up as a STICKY once we know what we want.
domain area and arboretum are good and safe