Join the NRA or renew membership, TODAY!

https://twitter.com/JohnBouchell/sta...96341877342208

! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
How much does it cost to join?
I was a member until they let the Brady bill pass. Their lobbying efforts are pretty ineffective, really.
Just make sure it's not the Russians trying to sign you up!

You'll have CNN all over you for colluding!
  • grean
  • 02-22-2018, 06:36 AM
I was a member until they let the Brady bill pass. Their lobbying efforts are pretty ineffective, really. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Have you considered joining gun owners of America.org?

They take a harder stanse.
My advice: Until the witch hunt is done I wouldn't join anything.

These loons will end up putting on a no-buy, no-fly, and no-Thai list.
https://twitter.com/JohnBouchell/sta...96341877342208

! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Dont join. The benefits are minimal. You can put a bumber sticker that says your NRA member. Woooo. At least you could display that since you cowards hide behind you're Trump robes and wont publicy support Fat Man Loser
Speaking of "bumper stickers" ... I didn't see many HillariousNoMore "bumper stickers" or yard signs. Was that in her budget for 2016?

Or did she just use some of her old ones .... from posters?

Dont join. The benefits are minimal. You can put a bumber sticker that says your NRA member. Woooo. At least you could display that since you cowards hide behind you're Trump robes and wont publicy support Fat Man Loser Originally Posted by themystic
How many times have you joined AARP loser?
  • grean
  • 02-22-2018, 07:15 AM
My advice: Until the witch hunt is done I wouldn't join anything.

These loons will end up putting on a no-buy, no-fly, and no-Thai list. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Cmon LL, that's paranoia at it's finest.
  • grean
  • 02-22-2018, 07:21 AM
Dont join. The benefits are minimal. You can put a bumber sticker that says your NRA member. Woooo. At least you could display that since you cowards hide behind you're Trump robes and wont publicy support Fat Man Loser Originally Posted by themystic
There are tons of resources available to members. I don't like some of the rhetoric that comes from some members and I and certainly don't approve when politicians play off that rhetoric. However, as far as lobbying to protect 2A, as well as the training and education made available, can't complain.
No thanks. I value my vehicle (vandalism). I am in the market for one that says "Resistance is Futile" though.
The NRA would back a TS advocating hetero sex was illegal as long as it was pro gun.
Were all Deplorable , per Billary ,,,,,,,,
How many times have you joined AARP loser? Originally Posted by gnadfly
zero.