I Am A Teacher And I Need No Gun, I Want Stronger Gun Control !

i Am in the middle of a political science lecture and suddenly the classroom door burst open and a maniac is spraying the class with the bullets of a AR15. Even if I was armed, by the time I could react, the damage to human life would be catastrophic because of the speed of the rapid fire of a killing machine. The initial reaction of anyone facing that type of fire power would be to run or hide knowing your hand gun would be no match for the AR15.

Eliminating these types of weapons from society should be the common sense first step toward making America safe again. Anyone who claims this in someway would be a attack on the second amendment is a fool. No American needs a gun that is designed to fight wars and cause mass casualties. No American should have to worry about ever facing the fire of such a weapon. I will keep teaching, no gun for me, hopefully after the mid terms when democrats control the house and senate we can move toward eliminating the AR15 and weapons like it forever.
i Am in the middle of a political science lecture and suddenly the classroom door burst open and a maniac is spraying the class with the bullets of a AR15. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
People like you who are out of touch with reality shouldn't have guns anyway for your own protection. So good decision for you not to have one.
The premise behind Prohibition was that society could be saved from itself by having the government stringently regulate the manufacture, transport and sale of alcohol which -- according to the "goody, goody two-shoes" -- would emphatically reduce murder and mayhem, Standing Stupid. *It worked so damn well that no one in the world ever heard of Dutch Schultz or Al Capone, Standing Stupid.*
Now, IB, he thinks those are mixed drinks! You might want to clarify.
i Am in the middle of a political science lecture and suddenly the classroom door burst open and a maniac is spraying the class with the bullets of a AR15. Even if I was armed, by the time I could react, the damage to human life would be catastrophic because of the speed of the rapid fire of a killing machine. The initial reaction of anyone facing that type of fire power would be to run or hide knowing your hand gun would be no match for the AR15. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
So in your scenario, you are now cowering in fear behind your podium. You listen as the shooter's footsteps come closer and closer to you. You hear the sound of a spent magazine being ejected and you smile smugly to yourself "Thank goodness I'm not carrying a handgun."

Maybe you can throw one of your rabbits at the shooter as a distraction.

I don't think he/it/she should be allowed in public, much less a school setting.

People like you who are out of touch with reality shouldn't have guns anyway for your own protection. So good decision for you not to have one. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't think he/it/she should be allowed in public, much less a school setting. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Don't worry. It's not.

I am concerned for the rabbits though.
Losing you would be no great loss, you are a complete fool!!!
Losing you would be no great loss, you are a complete fool!!! Originally Posted by pleasurem
He'd probably make a decent lab rat.

The new CDC Mental Illness Awareness Division.
  • grean
  • 02-23-2018, 01:58 PM
i Am in the middle of a political science lecture and suddenly the classroom door burst open and a maniac is spraying the class with the bullets of a AR15. Even if I was armed, by the time I could react, the damage to human life would be catastrophic because of the speed of the rapid fire of a killing machine. The initial reaction of anyone facing that type of fire power would be to run or hide knowing your hand gun would be no match for the AR15.

Eliminating these types of weapons from society should be the common sense first step toward making America safe again. Anyone who claims this in someway would be a attack on the second amendment is a fool. No American needs a gun that is designed to fight wars and cause mass casualties. No American should have to worry about ever facing the fire of such a weapon. I will keep teaching, no gun for me, hopefully after the mid terms when democrats control the house and senate we can move toward eliminating the AR15 and weapons like it forever. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Holy shit what kind of Poli Sci do you teach, Seriously?

You're either full of shit or we are just being punked.

If you have any degree what so ever in Poli Sci you wouldn't say such nonsense.

You think the military should only have them?

You also think Trump is Hitler. I'll say he's a dumbfuck.

But if he is Hitler, why the fuck would you want only the military to have them?

Now, you don't think the Military should have themy either? We should then allow the taliban, and other terrorist to take over?

Which is it?
People like you who are out of touch with reality shouldn't have guns anyway for your own protection. So good decision for you not to have one. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He’s also not a teacher.
Holy shit what kind of Poli Sci do you teach, Seriously?

You're either full of shit or we are just being punked.

If you have any degree what so ever in Poli Sci you wouldn't say such nonsense.

You think the military should only have them?

You also think Trump is Hitler. I'll say he's a dumbfuck.

But if he is Hitler, why the fuck would you want only the military to have them?

Now, you don't think the Military should have themy either? We should then allow the taliban, and other terrorist to take over?

Which is it? Originally Posted by grean
They are weapons of war and belong in the military, not in the hands of Children or redneck deplorables. The same could be said for nuclear weapons, chemical weapons, tanks, warships, fighter jets, and any other mass casualties weapons, we don’t need them in the hands of civilians.

Yes, they should be banned.
He’s also not a teacher. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Agreed.
You are just a chicken shit fool... probably loved that idiot that proceeded Trump... just a fool!!!

The same could be said for nuclear weapons, chemical weapons, tanks, warships, fighter jets, and any other mass casualties weapons, we don’t need them in the hands of civilians. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You mean I have to give up my shit?

Damn, boy, how can I defend myself against the likes of you?