No more AR'S sold at Dicks.

President of Dicks sporting goods announces they would not sell military style weapons, or high capacity mags.
Also you will need to be 21 years old to by firearms now.
This will apply to all their stores.
They should raise everything to 21 IMO. That includes drinking, driving a car, joining the Army and voting.

18 year olds are the new 12 year olds.
They should raise everything to 21 IMO. That includes drinking, driving a car, joining the Army and voting.

18 year olds are the new 12 year olds. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Absolutely.

Jim
LOL

• WTF
  • 02-28-2018, 08:51 AM

Drinking is already 21 numbnuts

If they raise the age to buy a gun to 21, they should exclude active military.

People under 21 and over 65 should not be able to vote.

You're basically takers at those ages.
President of Dicks sporting goods announces they would not sell military style weapons, or high capacity mags.
Also you will need to be 21 years old to by firearms now.
This will apply to all their stores. Originally Posted by bamscram
Bet that YOU and assup were disappointed that, after sprinting to the store with that name in hopes of " fresh MEAT ", YOU found that they were a sporting goods store and NOT a gay bar ! And they didn't even offer rainbow colored thongs as running gear for YOU and the reach-around crew !!!
Originally Posted by WTF
Do I hear 22 ?
In much of MX, if you've got the dinero, you are of drinking age.

But back on topic,

Last time I went to Dick's they didn't have any AR15s. That was about 18mos ago. They also didn't have many good prices. Bought a 9mm for my wife. Too bad Gander Mountain is gone. They lost their best gun salesman. No coincidence.

You're basically takers at those ages. Originally Posted by WTF
That’s patently false. Lots of people are working under 21 and over 65 you idiot.
That’s patently false. Lots and f people are working under 21 and over 65 you idiot. Originally Posted by bambino
WDF has Gerontophobia. He is an ageist.
25 is a much better age than 21
18 is too young to die for your country when you have no clue what your country is actually about

Dick's will regret their decision.
They should also limit the number of bullets they sell to no more than 5.
Nobody should need more than 5 bullets to kill a deah.

You're basically takers at those ages. Originally Posted by WTF
I'm 71, I still work the same as I did when I was 51. I make more money now, and pay in a shitload of taxes. I just did my taxes last week. I paid in $115,000, I'm getting a $8000 refund.

Even with the refund, that's still six figures.

By the way, I get right at $3900 a month in Social Security, which I give 1/3 of back to the Government.

Is that fair?
WDF has Gerontophobia. He is an ageist. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Does that mean he is mentally retarded
I'm 71, I still work the same as I did when I was 51. I make more money now, and pay in a shitload of taxes. I just did my taxes last week. I paid in $115,000, I'm getting a $8000 refund.

By the way, I get right at $3900 a month in Social Security, which I give 1/3 of back to the Government.

Is that fair? Originally Posted by Jackie S
WhatTheFuckDoIKnow has been a taker his whole life
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2018, 11:15 AM
That’s patently false. Lots of people are working under 21 and over 65 you idiot. Originally Posted by bambino
Immature and senile fuckers should not be voting. Plus I said that between 0 and 21 you take more out of the system than you put in, same with 65 to death.

Those age groups are net takers.

Is that fair? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Who said life was fair?

Is it fair that money you work for is taxed but money you inherited up to 11 million is not?

All kind of shit that is not fair.

Is it fair for Dick's to not sell what they decide not to?