We may not hear from standinshit for a while...

I suspect he'll be offline...

https://nypost.com/2018/03/01/powder...d-on-facebook/

Sounds so familiar.
I knew that sorry POS wasn't from Pittsburgh. Did his mommy and daddy post bail yet?
Interesting. You're either trying to out another poster or provide false information in a criminal investigation.

Do you have a camera on your laptop, GFE(addict?)
is your ass leaking assup
Trump and his punk son look weirder than this guy
Wouldn't bother me! LOL
Trump and his punk son look weirder than this guy Originally Posted by themystic
mishtake, anyone ever tell u are weird?
Has he been " harassed " by ANOTHER female and requires " therapy " AGAIN ??? assup, EKIM, wtf and the rest of the reach-around crew are ALWAYS willing to offer their style of " gloryhole therapy " to a fellow swishy-walker !
We may not hear from Trumps supports much longer as your orange headed asshole is melting down before he can be charged and thrown the fuck out
We may not hear from Trumps supports much longer as your orange headed asshole is melting down before he can be charged and thrown the fuck out Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
dont bring your mother into this
why not? you use a pic of your mother in your avatar!
naw thats just your little sister taking it up the ass
why not? you use a pic of your mother in your avatar! Originally Posted by lustylad
^^^^ :r oflmao:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Odumbo is a cretin.

We may not hear from Trumps supports much longer as your orange headed asshole is melting down before he can be charged and thrown the fuck out Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
It's Team Mueller, and associates, that have been "melting down", shit chaser: Comey, Yates, McCabe, Ohr, Page, Strzok, etc.