So are you pretentious hypocrites gonna ignore what the Orange Monkey said about your guns

You fucking losers...and NO its not the black man that wants to take your guns away..Its Trump OK..It's your President Donald Trump... Straight from the monkeys mouth..enjoy

Imagine if Obama had said this.. You monkeys would be jumping up and down eating and throwing your own shit like mad men.
For those that can't see the video let me quote your Orange Monkey President for you:

"Take their guns first and then go through due process later."

and I thought Obama was the boogey man..isn't that what Faux News sold your dumb asses for 8 yrs? The black man was gonna take your guns...hahaha well wrong its the Orange White Man trying to take them. ;-)
So you responded to your own post? Have you hidden yours yet?

Actually, you're not even supposed to have a firearm, right?
For those that can't see the video let me quote your Orange Monkey President for you:

and I thought Obama was the boogey man..isn't that what Faux News sold your dumb asses for 8 yrs? The black man was gonna take your guns...hahaha well wrong its the Orange White Man trying to take them. ;-)
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Trump was talking about mental misfits like you, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. He wants to put your low IQ ass in a padded cell while you wear one of those fashionable white jackets that has the arms that fasten in the back, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.
people ax why nba or no aa policies exist. proof rendered.
people ax why nba or no aa policies exist. proof rendered. Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
He does make it tough for the gentlemen out there.
He does make it tough for the gentlemen out there. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And claims " dat he Dindu Nuffin " to cause any problems ! Just like a LYING LIBERAL !
And EKIM might get upset over having Trump included in his " family tree ". But at least it would increase the " branches " of said tree to more than the current ONE that it has if Trump were included.
people ax why nba or no aa policies exist. proof rendered. Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Hahahaha..let me explain something to you losers. Unlike you old fat limp dick fuckers. I do NOT need to pay for pussy in any shape form or fashion. I have beautiful white women in the RW by the pound. I'm pretty sure you can't come close to getting the chic's that I kick it with. You lame fuckers heads would explode if you saw my RW friends. There's not a chic on this site that can rival my RW friends. Now go sit your silly ass in the corner. I'm not one of those black men that gives a rats ass about NBA policies hahahahahahhahahahaha.....

and I thought Obama was the boogey man..isn't that what Faux News sold your dumb asses for 8 yrs? The black man was gonna take your guns...hahaha well wrong its the Orange White Man trying to take them. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You should put yourself on ignore.
Hahahaha..let me explain something to you losers. Unlike you old fat limp dick fuckers. I do NOT need to pay for pussy in any shape form or fashion. I have beautiful white women in the RW by the pound. I'm pretty sure you can't come close to getting the chic's that I kick it with. You lame fuckers heads would explode if you saw my RW friends. There's not a chic on this site that can rival my RW friends. Now go sit your silly ass in the corner. I'm not one of those black men that gives a rats ass about NBA policies hahahahahahhahahahaha..... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
" by the pound " ? Do YOU also buy 50 pound sacks of flour for when you are " amorous " with those that you lyingly say you can pull ? Or does " by the pound " describe what they do to YOUR lying liberal ass when they PEG YOU ? I'm jus AXING.....
kinda him picturing him walking hand in hand with a 400 lb redhead at the waterpark thinking he is all the envy.
kinda him picturing him walking hand in hand with a 400 lb redhead at the waterpark thinking he is all the envy. Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
More likely that the one he / she /it's with at the water park will be riding a battery operated hover-round with the tires groaning in protest ! With the little kids asking how many tickets does it take to ride that !
So is this ok with you Trump followers? Hiel Donald!

Donald the Red feels Mueller closing in LOL

Btw Sistine, these losers will never answer a post about the failings of their God Trump. They have been indoctrinated by DJTs white fear mentality
Heads be exploding all over the goddamned place!

LMAO!
So is this ok with you Trump followers? Hiel Donald!

Donald the Red feels Mueller closing in LOL

Btw Sistine, these losers will never answer a post about the failings of their God Trump. They have been indoctrinated by DJTs white fear mentality Originally Posted by themystic
You and Sissylips should get together Lipstick