The wall is to keep american in not Mexico out

This country is getting sucker by the day, If knew how to learn a language I will go Mexico.
  • oeb11
  • 08-03-2020, 09:33 AM
Go to Venezuela = you might like it - and stay there.
Does RIP many have schizophrenia?
  • Tiny
  • 08-03-2020, 08:19 PM
This country is getting sucker by the day, If knew how to learn a language I will go Mexico. Originally Posted by Ripmany
The wall is to keep Americans in? Silly. The wall isn't real. It's the Reed Amendment and the exit tax that keep Americans in. If you want to leave the country you may have to pay a big tax and risk never being able to come back for a visit.

So actually, yes, there is a wall that figuratively keeps Americans in, at least the ones who pay significant amounts of taxes.
This country is getting sucker by the day, If knew how to learn a language I will go Mexico. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Learn English first. The most you could hope for in Mexico is to work in a Pottery Factory for a buck and a quarter an hour, lol.
The wall is to keep Americans in? Silly. The wall isn't real. It's the Reed Amendment and the exit tax that keep Americans in. If you want to leave the country you may have to pay a big tax and risk never being able to come back for a visit.

So actually, yes, there is a wall that figuratively keeps Americans in, at least the ones who pay significant amounts of taxes. Originally Posted by Tiny
I thought that was for denouncing citizenship, not actually leaving the country. I believe you can live out your days anywhere you want and still get you gummint check deposited in your bank account, if you have it coming.
Idiocy = you don't see American s fleeing anyplace do you But the doors open so anyone that doesn't like it here
  • oeb11
  • 08-04-2020, 08:49 AM
I don't see Venezuelans in America lining up to go back to their marxist paradise led by maduro Communist marxists!
however - OP is very welcome to climb that wall and drop off into Mexico - and Stay!
I don't see Venezuelans in America lining up to go back to their marxist paradise led by maduro Communist marxists!
however - OP is very welcome to climb that wall and drop off into Mexico - and Stay! Originally Posted by oeb11
The OP isn't gonna go to Mexico. He doesn't know how to make pottery so he'll just stay here and be a "Dick", lol.