Is Ellen Degeneres going down?

Even Hollywood is now condemning her. It the allegations are true, she will be cancelled. Once the toast of the liberals, she is now feeling their wrath. I guess it started when she was seen chumming around with Bush43 at a Cowboys game. Liberals can’t have that. I never thought she was funny. I really didn’t get her show. I had to watch because my wife loved it. I thought it was mindless. Will her show survive?

https://filmdaily.co/news/the-ellen-show-cancelled/
Eh.. point of order. Most liberals don't have an issue with Bush 43. Most of what I've seen in regards to her has to do with stories of how she treats staff, etc.

Reports are-- she's done with the show because she's tired of dealing with all the drama. So.. fuck it, she's taking her bags of money and going home.
  • oeb11
  • 08-03-2020, 01:51 PM
let ellen's cancel culture do its' politically correct thing .
Her show is indeed mindless.
as is Her cancel culture.
From cancel culture to cat butt culture....
ellie degenerate is a cunt. who would have guessed?

BAHHAAAA
Eh.. point of order. Most liberals don't have an issue with Bush 43. Most of what I've seen in regards to her has to do with stories of how she treats staff, etc.

Reports are-- she's done with the show because she's tired of dealing with all the drama. So.. fuck it, she's taking her bags of money and going home. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Most Liberals don’t have an issue with Bush 43? If you say so. The climate is much different today. Liberals are eating their own. Ask Bass who just resigned from the NYTs. They wanted the Mayors of Portland and Minneapolis to resign because they’re not liberal enough.

https://reason.com/2019/10/08/ellen-...ge-w-bush/?amp
The biggest problem is that you (and others) are wanting to conflate the far left nutbags with all liberals. That's right up there with those on the left who want to conflate all Republicans with the far right fringe White Supremacy nutjobs.

Neither are accurate. The nutjobs on both sides aren't the majority-- they're just the loudest.
When did the bloom leave the rose? About the same time Ellen had to defend herself for talking to Bush 43. If you have trouble recalling how Bush stole the election, got some of the Saudi terrorists out of the country, started a war based on lies and all for oil, and was responsible for the economic crash in 2008. I guess you forgot how much the liberal hate machine had invested in Bush.
It just saddens me that people want to take other people's money, livelihood, friends, family, social standing and just overall joy of life because they believe only 99% of what the "annoited" believe. That now differences of opinions are now capital crimes.
Donald Degenerate is going down.....
When did the bloom leave the rose? About the same time Ellen had to defend herself for talking to Bush 43. If you have trouble recalling how Bush stole the election, got some of the Saudi terrorists out of the country, started a war based on lies and all for oil, and was responsible for the economic crash in 2008. I guess you forgot how much the liberal hate machine had invested in Bush. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Actually Dodd/Frank was the culprit behind the mortgage meltdown.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/georgel...odd-frank/amp/
Actually Barney Frank was the culprit behind the mortgage meltdown. Originally Posted by bambino

+1

Hey, Barney Frank: The Government Did Cause the Housing Crisis

https://www.theatlantic.com/business...crisis/249903/

so .... the truth here .. is when the Gov "bailed out" Wall St. they were really BAILING THEMSELVES OUT OF THEIR OWN MESS.

go figure!
The biggest problem is that you (and others) are wanting to conflate the far left nutbags with all liberals. That's right up there with those on the left who want to conflate all Republicans with the far right fringe White Supremacy nutjobs.

Neither are accurate. The nutjobs on both sides aren't the majority-- they're just the loudest. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Conflating? Just because you say most Liberals don’t have an issue with Bush doesn’t make it so. Today’s Democratic Party and liberals aren’t your parents variety. Old NYC Democrats like Crowley and Engle aren’t liberal enough. They got booted by far left extremists. Pelosi barely kept her speakership. The loons forced her hand on impeachment. The DNCs platform is the farther left than its ever been. I saw Ellen show when she stood her ground for being with Bush. She took a pounding over it. The NYTs is now a complete far left rag. Worse than it’s ever been. And that’s saying something. You would be hard pressed to find someone there that would admit they like Bush43.
The Laws of Nature. What goes up must come down. She found her way to the top of her game. That's definitely hard to do. It's even harder to stay there. She's worn out her welcome and it's time for her to move on.
I like lesbians so I liked Ellen Degeneres, especially her hot wife, Portia De Rossi.

I would have happily had a threesome with those two!

On the other hand, I thought the show was boring and dull. As for the poor babies in the production crew - What a bunch of snowflakes who can't take a little yelling fom the bosses!