Ammon Bundy Comes Out in Support of BLM, Calls to Defund the Police

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...utm_term=sixth

this gets stranger by the minute.

By Brittany Bernstein
July 31, 2020 9:55 AM

Libertarian activist Ammon Bundy speaks during an Easter Sunday church service amid the coronavirus outbreak in Emmett, Idaho, April 12, 2020. (Jim Urquhart/Reuters)

Ammon Bundy, an anti-government activist who led the 41-day armed takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge back in 2016, expressed support for the Black Lives Matter movement and for defunding the police in a recent Facebook video.

He said in the video that he had considered attending, near his home in Boise, Idaho, “a rally with the Black Lives Matter in support of defunding the police because yes the police need to be defunded.” He decided not to attend the rally, citing concerns about potential violence from fellow “Patriots” who have criticized his stance on the issue.

Anyone who doesn’t understand his support for the movement “must have a problem,” he said.

“You must have a problem in your mind if you think that somehow the Black Lives Matter is more dangerous than the police,” he said. “You must have a problem in your mind if you think that Antifa is the one going to take your freedom.”

Four years ago Bundy led a group of “Patriots” who tore down fences and bulldozed over federal land considered sacred to Native Americans, causing close to a million dollars in damage to the bird refuge property and buildings, according to the Obama administration. The occupation began as a protest of the federal government’s treatment of ranchers Steven and Dwight Hammond, but turned into a weeks-long confrontation with local and federal authorities. Bundy was later acquitted for leading the occupation.

Bundy went on to blame Conservative talk show hosts for adding a negative connotation to certain key phrases like “defund the police,” which he called “the right thing to do” as police have become “a huge authoritarian bureaucracy” that will “take way our liberty.”

He criticized his followers for supporting law enforcement and the military “even when they’re doing terrible things across the world.”

“I’m not saying that everything they’re doing and every person in it — don’t get me wrong – are doing that, but there needs to be a defunding of government in general, and especially the police forces because they’re the ones who are actually going to seek and destroy us.”
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...utm_term=sixth

this gets stranger by the minute.

By Brittany Bernstein
July 31, 2020 9:55 AM

Libertarian activist Ammon Bundy speaks during an Easter Sunday church service amid the coronavirus outbreak in Emmett, Idaho, April 12, 2020. (Jim Urquhart/Reuters)

Ammon Bundy, an anti-government activist who led the 41-day armed takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge back in 2016, expressed support for the Black Lives Matter movement and for defunding the police in a recent Facebook video.

He said in the video that he had considered attending, near his home in Boise, Idaho, “a rally with the Black Lives Matter in support of defunding the police because yes the police need to be defunded.” He decided not to attend the rally, citing concerns about potential violence from fellow “Patriots” who have criticized his stance on the issue.

Anyone who doesn’t understand his support for the movement “must have a problem,” he said.

“You must have a problem in your mind if you think that somehow the Black Lives Matter is more dangerous than the police,” he said. “You must have a problem in your mind if you think that Antifa is the one going to take your freedom.”

Four years ago Bundy led a group of “Patriots” who tore down fences and bulldozed over federal land considered sacred to Native Americans, causing close to a million dollars in damage to the bird refuge property and buildings, according to the Obama administration. The occupation began as a protest of the federal government’s treatment of ranchers Steven and Dwight Hammond, but turned into a weeks-long confrontation with local and federal authorities. Bundy was later acquitted for leading the occupation.

Bundy went on to blame Conservative talk show hosts for adding a negative connotation to certain key phrases like “defund the police,” which he called “the right thing to do” as police have become “a huge authoritarian bureaucracy” that will “take way our liberty.”

He criticized his followers for supporting law enforcement and the military “even when they’re doing terrible things across the world.”

“I’m not saying that everything they’re doing and every person in it — don’t get me wrong – are doing that, but there needs to be a defunding of government in general, and especially the police forces because they’re the ones who are actually going to seek and destroy us.” Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

not really. this asshole is radical anti-government and aligning with other radicals like ... BLM is perfect for this asshole. a certain poster won't agree but now he might when he sees Bundytard being a retard anarchist for the sake of it. and sucking up to BLM fagtards. FUCK HIM
  • oeb11
  • 08-04-2020, 09:03 AM
OBLM is a Marxist anarchist and gay-mandatory organization.

Bundy supports them - my support for Liberatarism and their party wanes - they are supporting authoritative marxism and Racism!
The further you go right, the more there is no government, which is anarchy

The further you go left, the more totalitarian you get

For the left to gain control the various offices of legitimate government must fall

The anarchist right and the totalitarian left have similar short term goals but different Ultimate ends

This dummie is a dummie
The further you go right, the more there is no government, which is anarchy

The further you go left, the more totalitarian you get

For the left to gain control the various offices of legitimate government must fall

The anarchist right and the totalitarian left have similar short term goals but different Ultimate ends

This dummie is a dummie Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

moat of the anarchist are left wing.

I don't think ammon is a true anarchist.
  • oeb11
  • 08-04-2020, 09:36 AM
Either way - extremism whether right or Left -wing - ends in totalitarian dictatorship.

DPST's are cruising for marxism - they do like their Dicktatorship!
Bow to Comrade Xi!
more dangerous than the police[/B],” he said.

Only if you are White or a Black conservative.

“You must have a problem in your mind if you think that Antifa is the one going to take your freedom.”
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm;1062148910
“You must have a problem in your mind if you think that somehow the Black Lives Matter is [B

Just like BLM, Antifa will absolutely try to take away your freedoms if you don't "kneel" for them, no exceptions made. That's the problem in a nutshell. With both of these organizations, there is no place for opposing thoughts.

People like myself, don't pledge allegiance to either party and have both liberal and conservative ideas. That doesn't exists in these groups.

While a few Black athletes will say they support the one or two guys that will not kneel with them, the leaders of these groups won't be so generous.

Yeah, yeah, what about Kapernick! I hear you saying. So, we have examples of athletes and singers ( formerly known as the Dixie Chicks, now just the chicks and that ain't gonna get it either with this crowd ) but how about ordinary Americans being fired from their jobs for either supporting Trump, having donated to the Trump campaign or simply asking why they can't express an honest, opposing view without losing their job like a recent editorial journalist at the Times?

Yeah, both sides have engaged in the cancel culture but one side has given you an ultimatum. If you don't kneel, you not only lose your job but we go after your family until you are run out of town.

That's what you will be voting for with a vote for Biden, cancel culture on steroids. It doesn't mean that all liberals are extremists but it only takes a few "very extreme" people to intimidate the rest of the herd and that is what we are seeing right now.

I highly doubt anybody got ostracized or fired for saying they think Kapernick got a raw deal. I think you did get fired for saying Tom Cotten got a raw deal.

Just my opinion.
It makes sense considering he is anti government just like antifa.

He should go start a riot on Indian land and see how it all works out.
moat of the anarchist are left wing.

I don't think ammon is a true anarchist. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The logical extension of libertarianism is no government at its most extreme, not saying ammon is all the way there at all

leftism is 180 from being anarchistic

antifa is not anarchist despite what you might hear or read, and surely blm isn’t, it’s highly marxist

antifa merely does not, nor does blm, like our government with its republican freedoms and guarantees and minority protections, nor do they like the freedom of capitalism

So in their fomenting they are destructive, which yields the simplistic description of anarchy, but to be sure they have a replacement in mind

its highly totalitarian and vehement, as is blm, they both do want to tell you what to think, say and do, which is the essence of totalitarianism

so say i
Why don't we just ship the niggers to Africa where they can steal, rape and kill all they want without these white people to spoil the fun?
  • oeb11
  • 08-04-2020, 12:12 PM
LS - please take your racism elsewhere - or join the 'Band' - i hope.!!!!