TEACHER DOING BATTLE WITH SCHOOL BOARD SAYS THE BOARD SUBSCRIBED TO HER ONLYFANS

https://dailyhive.com/canada/teacher...ount?auto=true

This has been a fun rabbit hole to go down.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wor...acked-29941743

Adding that she said she was struggling to live on her teaching salary alone, she said: “We don’t make a livable wage, and we’re in one of the most expensive places in Canada.

“I do love my job. I love connecting with students. I think I’m good at my job.”

Share your take. Good, bad or indifferent
Duplicate
I don't see any problem with her posting content on an adults only site in her free time. It has nothing to do with her ability to do her day job. If they fire her for it, it would be unjust, IMO.
What about her Insta?
What about her Insta? Originally Posted by HDGristle
I don't see any more skin on her IG than what you would often see at a public pool or beach, so i don't see a problem there either.
https://www.outkick.com/teacher-kris...-her-onlyfans/

Solid use of school funds, IMHO Originally Posted by HDGristle

what's this? Trudeau O CANADA! being the heavy?? it can't be!

"This is a classic good versus evil battle. This isn’t just Kristin MacDonald’s fight. It’s much bigger than that, this is for all of the other Ava James’ out there."

baahahaa

it all comes down to her terms of employment with the school board. if she's required to disclose other work of any type or not? if not she's got 'em by the balls!

bahaa

btw most companies do allow secondary work if you formally notify hr and it's gets approved. no competitors is usually the only written verboten but some IT outfits don't allow moonlighting in IT i hear, mainly programmers.

personally i don't find this broad all that attractive in the face and those botoxed lips are disgusting. she looks like a deformed duck. why women think these puffed up lips are sexy i'll never know. the rest of her looks up for the job!

as far as any morality issues or conflict of interest as a teacher and doing adult i have zero problemo with it!

baahhaaa
I never understood how no one questions HOW or WHY someone on a school board has a subscription to a teacher's OnlyFans account?

Sure! Blame the teacher, but no one says shit about the person who subscribed to find this out. And how did they find out? Teacher posing naked? BAD!!! School Board Member subscribing and viewing naked teacher? GOOD.
And bought premium content
Yuck. She’s got more silicone than Home Depot.
I never understood how no one questions HOW or WHY someone on a school board has a subscription to a teacher's OnlyFans account?

Sure! Blame the teacher, but no one says shit about the person who subscribed to find this out. And how did they find out? Teacher posing naked? BAD!!! School Board Member subscribing and viewing naked teacher? GOOD. Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay
And bought premium content Originally Posted by HDGristle

i have no problem during an investigation some internal/external outfit accessed any adult accounts to verify this i just wonder about the DEI aspect here!

i mean .. who watched her vid's? knowing the "suspect" identifies as female did they force a female operative to login and watch the content to avoid forcing a male operative to watch content and break two cardinal DEI sins at once???

what if the male is gay? forced to watch a woman sexually! oh the DEI horror of it!

bahahahahaaa

Yuck. She’s got more silicone than Home Depot. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

exactly