My 24 yr old Greeneyed VirginSexSlave!!

Little Past 1am ..Leaving the bar after Well over enough to drink.Its been awhile since I've had a man piece... Meaning that so much that right now all I can see in this Light flashing smokey bar is every mans purely naked body.I can't get it out of my mind..I'm So Wet..My UMUM There is nice and moist..and its tighting..I'm So Aroused..Keep in mind I can get fucked xxx times a day and it still wouldn't be enough.SEX SEX SEX SEX That's all that's flashing through my mind..Now let's fast forward ..Leave bar ..Get to hotel I have A1:30 am appointment ..With a client who has been planning to see me for over 2 months.Now right about now is the perfect time..I'm pretty tipsy.. I have not had cock in a while.I feel like a Tiger dying to pounce on her prey.1:28 am There's a knock at my door.In walks a 6'1white green eyed 24 yr old A&M College Student.. Yet little do I know this Hot lookin Stud is a Virgin What A Virgin ...Yes God Dammit a Pure Virgini..OMG..How could this be and he's choosen me.I can't seem to think How I'm the the 1st to bust open this fresh piece of meat .I feel like its Christmas a nasty naughty Christmas about to open the east gift ever.Five you'll survive.. Six its a Fix ..Seven I'm in Heaven..Anxious to rate his man tool I close the door.Not even 3 feet in I ripe off his shirt and start sucking on his nipples while aggresivly unbuckling and yanking off his belt..I ramm down his britches..Ohh my What do I see 6 its a fix..I get that 6 its a fix..Pull him deep in my mouth and show him all my tongue tricks.. On my knees taking him all in my mouth and its still not enough..I grabb his ass its a good one to a d shove him in my mouth fast hard yet steady I look up at him..He's loving it his eyes rolling back Not even 2 mins and in he shoots a huge warm load deep in the back of my throat I swallow it whole ..like milk to a baby...mmmm he tastes good..I get up he's mind blown I can see..Now get your Ass to the bed my hot young sexy stallion studd Your my sex toy Which I'm about to make my Slave..your not leaving here til you bust many more nuts. by the time I'm through fucking with you you'll be a Sex Fucking Pro........ Pussy Clinchin she needs something to grasp onto .Damn but I can't get it out of my mouth I wish I can Fuck it and Suck it at the same Damn time..Its fucking not happening tonight though ..So out my mouth and in my wet dripping moist pussy it will go..Reversed position Cock standing straight up .I Ramm that Cock straight in my pussy soft then fast soft then fast..backing my ass up on it ..Dam it feels good moaning and screaming.. Oh Baby Oh Baby ..I'm gonna take that cock all of it deep I inside my pussy..hands on my head I can't help to think how I'm gonna break this cock inn .I'm gonna extract all that cum to where you feel you can't accumulate anymore.. Fucking like there's No Tomorrow My Virgin Baby will be a 10 POINT FUCKING PRO when I'm Done with you......................TRUE STORY
Lucky guy
I know right lucky sex slave. Should of brung your ball and chain or something lol
No cover?
Well if ever there was a guy to bb it would be a virgin....I guess....
This Should Be A Review
Thanks Lolli, great read.
No cover? Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
I was wondering the same.
No cover? Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
I rate it a 6.5.... But the Russian & Australian judges graded on a curve. Final score: 7

-1 point for using "sex slave" but no actual BDSM action.
-0.5 points for it being an Aggie virgin. Those things are easier to find than loose change in a couch.
-0.5 point for it not being a "civi" virgin.
-1 for no pics.
-1 for not mentioning taint.

+1 point for the most original threAD to datefor the year.
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
My thoughts on the whole threAD...I agree witj DG at least was a creative one.
How much liquid courage did you have last night before u wrote this inverse review Ms. Black snake moan?
A hooker not getting dick in "a while"? sounds fishy to me. Expecially when she's kinda hot.
I heard she bought some breast,, or maybe she's one of the few whores that doesn't work on her cycle?
She's gotten reviews since the boob job and virgin boy was a trick so I guess the "a while" part was while she was out getting wasted between her last trick and virgin trick.