Why Tits are so yummy. .

Is this an ad...?
Is this an ad...? Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
why an ad? ... I'm just a guy who loves tits.
only if he reveals whose pair that is.
As for me? I'm more of an ass man. But yeah I like boobs too.
why an ad? ... I'm just a guy who loves tits. Originally Posted by Jumbo_mumbo
They are nice, I admire her for the piercing Sonya has some great knockers too!
  • Seedy
  • 05-10-2014, 08:28 PM
Tits, are like toys, they're fun to play with. Lol
Those breasts look familiar but I can't quite place them.
Summer rayne, perhaps

Those breasts look familiar but I can't quite place them. Originally Posted by RoDunn
Nice rack of naturals with semi-puffies and then she goes and ruins them with fish tackle.
I think her boobs look great, even with the piercings. I love boobs to !!
This tastes better and costs much less.

This tastes better and costs much less.

Originally Posted by Prime Time
Yep!
Nice rack of naturals with semi-puffies and then she goes and ruins them with fish tackle. Originally Posted by Alpha_Male

Exactly what he said...
I like feeling on my warm, soft naturals. Play with the nipple for a minute and watch it get hard. Something I have no desire to enhance yet. To feel the heaviness, and love big pink aeroala. I grab mine just because they are mine, and a great asset I have always had. I can see why men love tits. I force feed my tits to tit men lol. Definitely fun to try, but more than a mouth full
I like feeling on my warm, soft naturals. Play with the nipple for a minute and watch it get hard. Something I have no desire to enhance yet. To feel the heaviness, and love big pink aeroala. I grab mine just because they are mine, and a great asset I have always had. I can see why men love tits. I force feed my tits to tit men lol. Definitely fun to try, but more than a mouth full Originally Posted by bustyamy
Good comments.

I am borderline obsessed with my breasts. I love them. I rarely wear a bra because I don't like them being constrained. Even at my real job, I've taken to wearing a camisole and nipple covers (a must at work, lol...cold office).

I can honestly say, over the years, but boobs have made me more money than my education...