How often...

does the P411 discount apply?
Say a guy contacts you through p411 and you offer $50 off your normal rate. How often do you let that apply? Each time he contacts you through p411? Say he does so then a week later he does so again does he get the discount? Or is it just a one time thing? A perk for making screening and his legitimacy easier.
Every time as far as I'm concerned.
My discount applies at all times, unless you work my last nerve; which has only happened twice in my "many year's" in the "Hobby"^^^
Thanks OoB...this is useful!

And good to know.

I really like this thread
I usually offer dates when the special is run s that way they will know when it is

does the P411 discount apply?
Say a guy contacts you through p411 and you offer $50 off your normal rate. How often do you let that apply? Each time he contacts you through p411? Say he does so then a week later he does so again does he get the discount? Or is it just a one time thing? A perk for making screening and his legitimacy easier. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
As long as it appears in the ad, it applies. Yet the gentlemen I meet often go ahead and tip the non discounted rate.
Which is exactly what whores expect...
Every time as far as I'm concerned. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Yep.
I would honor it every time as long as it is being advertised.
MY DISCOUNT IS FOR EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU SEE ME. IT NEVER CHANGES.....
Mine is for every time as well. As long as it is posted, it applies. Also, my regulars get more benies too.