Why Is It So Hard To Find A Provider Who Will...

Show up to an appointment wearing a black shelf bra, garters and black stockings? This outfit is iconic, every provider should have it hanging right next to the slutty nurse outfit, the Catholic school girl outfit, a merry widow and stocking outfit etc. I always ask if they have it, and always get no's.

I've seen shorts & tanks, muumuu sun dresses, Wal-mart panties that screamed laundry day and a ton of generic panty & bra sets. All of these on well reviewed and popular providers. The few times Ive seen thigh highs, they were cheap fishnets that scream street walker. I like my civilians trashy, and my providers classy. I spent more on an average girl friend when I was in my 20's then I've seen in total for the last six months

Seriously, before joining this hobby I was always under the impression it would be a visual feast of lingerie. Why do providers not seem to have drawers full of really nice lingerie to entice their clients?
Well guy, let's tally your 11 reviews.

6 spa reviews... Yeah, not likely to find lingerie in many of those spots and even if she is wearing lingerie, it will be whatever her human trafficker left before he handcuffed her to the radiator.

2 agency reviews... See above.

3 Indys, one of which you gave a NO.

Just a guess, but seems to me you're looking in the wrong places.
As I have better things to do then constantly write reviews, you're not seeing the whole story. The total is closing in on 50, of which something like 18 are indys.
I love that look.

Most days, my work attire is business casual, but some days I must wear a suit. I'm not really a suit lover, so to even it out I always wear thigh highs with sexy lingerie. Sometimes I even through on a corset.

I have to be careful about the corset, it sets off metal detectors - which can be a bit annoying when you have stop to get patted down in front of everyone.
  • drax1
  • 05-12-2014, 08:40 PM
Do you ever ask the lady before the appointment to wear a specific outfit?

I usually let the lady choose her own outfit and have seen everything from office office dresses to g-strings. On occasion I have asked them to wear something specific and they will if they have the clotting with them. It's my experience the traveling ladies don't travel with their teddies. I did have one provider show up dressed like a college frat girl. That was hot.

Anyhow, I don't write reviews most of the time either. For that matter, I don't read many anymore.
Why do providers not seem to have drawers full of really nice lingerie to entice their clients? Originally Posted by citizen44
Maybe you're fucking the wrong whores. Ever think of that?
Like an outfit?? Ask her if she has it, if not...buy it for her to put on after you arrive.
If you find a favorite provider (even in certain spa and agency settings), you can supply some of these items yourself. That way, you can make sure that she's wearing exactly what you like.
First paragraph, third sentence.

Come on ladies help me out here. The guys are proving their typical tits on a bull usefulness and trolling tendencies. I'm looking for honest FEMALE responses.

If you find a favorite provider (even in certain spa and agency settings), you can supply some of these items yourself. That way, you can make sure that she's wearing exactly what you like. Originally Posted by Sarunga
I get that, but it's just really curious why women who's job is turning guys on seem to be missing a key tool of the trade.
Maybe you're fucking the wrong whores. Ever think of that? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Or.... Just find the ones that enjoy, Victoria's Secret .... Plenty of them list that shit as acceptable gifts.. ( not in lieu of money)
If you find a favorite provider (even in certain spa and agency settings), you can supply some of these items yourself. That way, you can make sure that she's wearing exactly what you like. Originally Posted by Sarunga
I like how you think.
  • Sonya
  • 05-13-2014, 12:03 AM
For example. I see Sharkman often. He loves and request stockings. I wear them everytime. Sheer black, white with bows, lace, fishnet. Get a new pair everytime. What's 10-20 bucks to be someone's fantasy? So Idk, guess you have to find someone with the time and desire to please you. Id imagine regular patronage of a favorite might help.
Maybe you're fucking the wrong whores. Ever think of that? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
LMAO!!!!!
  • bbkid
  • 05-13-2014, 06:45 AM
Id imagine regular patronage of a favorite might help. Originally Posted by Sonya
There ya go! Plain and simple.