Providers that have access to a pool

Now that it's heating up in H-town, outdoor pool play would be awesome. It's been a fantasy of mine for a long time. Anyone have access, let me know.
If you don't find anyone to your liking, why don't you look on sites like airbnb.com for a house to rent that has a pool? Just an idea. Then you can invite over whomever you like.
I like to pee in pools... ijs.
  • Sonya
  • 05-13-2014, 04:10 PM
Was just saying to Stella we need to get a place with a pool. Offer a day with drinks, two chefs cooking you lunch and seduction in the sunshine. We had a session like this in Galveston and had a blast.
Sonya. I would love to come over and help cook.
  • Sonya
  • 05-13-2014, 05:00 PM
Oh no :-) Us girls would be the ones catering to our playmates.
If you don't find to your liking, why don't you look on sites like rbnb.com for a house to rent that has a pool? Just an idea. Then you can invite over whomever you like. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
2nd that... airbnb is the way to go for any occasion. Its quick and easy to use with additional reviews from previous renters.
  • rwksl
  • 05-13-2014, 07:57 PM
I had some good sex in the pool at Live Oak Resort one night. For those who haven't been there, Live Oak is a lifestyle-friendly, clothing optional resort not too far from Houston. They also have a fun playhouse open on Saturday nights that has lots of beds and a sex swing.
There's a pool at my incall's apartment complex that I have gotten frisky in at night. Can't go all out skinny dipping, darn it, but aquatic foreplay certainly makes things wetter out of the water later.
Was just saying to Stella we need to get a place with a pool. Offer a day with drinks, two chefs cooking you lunch and seduction in the sunshine. We had a session like this in Galveston and had a blast. Originally Posted by Sonya
Oh, yeah, baby, that pool action was fun as hell!
Was just saying to Stella we need to get a place with a pool. Offer a day with drinks, two chefs cooking you lunch and seduction in the sunshine. We had a session like this in Galveston and had a blast. Originally Posted by Sonya
Who's Stella? And let me know if this ever happens. I love threesomes!
I don't have a pool, but I do have a nice jacuzzi in my backyard. Very private and perfect for playing
  • Sonya
  • 05-16-2014, 08:01 AM
I don't have a pool, but I do have a nice jacuzzi in my backyard. Very private and perfect for playing Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Pm me where you got yours? Would you please?. Im looking to buy one for my back deck. Ive never had one before so im wondering how big to go, ect.
I don't have a pool, but I do have a nice jacuzzi in my backyard. Very private and perfect for playing Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Yes I remember and you are still in play...