Popular Houston bars/clubs to "pick-up" women

Hello,

I travel to Houston often but have not ventured out as much. I wanted to find out if there are some popular clubs/bars in the Galleria, River Oaks or Downtown areas that are recommended where it is relatively easier to find matured women (35 and above) to hang out and make friends with? Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.

PE
But.... why? You may find a lady to talk to, even flirt with at a bar, but if you want to make certain that you'll get lucky with way less fuss, why not find a mature provider here on ECCIE?

I can sit on a bar stool and play hard to get.
You are correct....In my opinion, each way of getting to play with women is different and each has its own feeling of adventure. Yes, Eccie would be the best, but "picking up" a woman from a bar brings a unique sense of accomplishment!! That's just my thought!...
You are correct....In my opinion, each way of getting to play with women is different and each has its own feeling of adventure. Yes, Eccie would be the best, but "picking up" a woman from a bar brings a unique sense of accomplishment!! That's just my thought!... Originally Posted by Private Encounter

Ah, the thrill of the chase! I've heard that The Tasting Room and Muldoon's Patio, both in the Galleria/Uptown area, are good spots. Happy hunting, dear lad!
Thanks Fancyinheels....Appreciate it!.....Been to the Tasting Room by the Galleria long time ago. It was nice....lots of people....Will try Muldoon's Patio one of these days. Will ask you out there if you are interested!!
Hmmmm....never any luck at the tasting room. Sounds like a fantasy in the making for the right person. Any takers???
  • TheDr
  • 05-13-2014, 09:40 PM
There's always Mo's. But then I guess you're not sure who's a civie and who's a pro. Fun place though.
OP - Just dig in a little to the boards..there tons of places listed not too long ago...
Yes. I need to find that thread we just had. Was it the housewives one? My iPhone is dying...someone help a girl out...
Because I found my charger...off the top of my head...

The Palm
Capital Grille
Trulucks
TTR Uptown Park
Eddie V's. both locations (Sunday night)
Perry's
Smith & Wollensky (Thurs and Fri HH)
Brasserie 19 (esp Thursday)
Del Frisco's
Mo's...A place for Steaks ( Tuesdays and late Thursdays)
Vic & Anthony's
Armando's (Thursdays)
Houston's
LaGriglia

Plus my favorite spot that I don't post on the board...

To a lesser degree...

Ruth's Chris (great HH and reverse HH)
Pappas Bros.
Carrabba's
Brio
Del Frisco Grille
Corner Table
Brenner's on the Bayou
Grotto
Mc Cormick & Schmick
Up
PF Changs
Places to Meet Housewives
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=993986 Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Thanks Dorian. You're the best.

My bartender friend is researching the under 35 list. I'll update soon.
In addition to what's been listed add The West End on the corner of Yorktown and westheimer.
Wow...Lots of places. Thanks Dorian and Mynx.....Hopefully I will run into you at one of these places. It would be fun to get together with "hobby friends" and go to some of these places....Of course ladies invited too.....
In addition to what's been listed add The West End on the corner of Yorktown and westheimer. Originally Posted by poppy71
You are definitely correct!

The bar at Ciao Bella, too.