Alot of the messages lately...

I have been reading a lot of the post and responses lately about certain issues and thought I might shed a little light on the subject...

The references I am referring to are , "why do they not wear cute Lingerie" , "Why do they run out the door" , ect..
I can not speak for all the ladies on here but I am sure that some will agree with what I am about to say (I will try to keep it as short as possible)

One thing about these questions above is very simple. Being treated so horribly on here with all the negative post, comments, rude saying ect... Makes it very difficult to actually get supercharged about seeing these people. Most of us do our homework and read the comments, reviews and everything else that is written and after seeing someone speak so rude and dis-respectful about one or more of the ladies... We just can not get excited about it. It is not that we don't want to but, It is very hard to get excited about something when in the back of your mind you are saying .. What is he going to say about me? I made the comment earlier on a post about what gets us supercharged about a client.. So I will clarify it so that those of you who did not understand it, will now. I will give you some examples of what I have experienced and how I offer appreciation to those.

Tipping- There is nothing that excites a woman more than this
Compliments- Make her feel awesome and she will show you how much it is appreciated- ALL women are beautiful regardless of weight, race, height or anything else
Positive feed back- Mainly Reviews. I have some clients who will not put up reviews on this site because they are picked apart and rudely commented on. They choose to put them up else where. I don't understand this because the same people who making the rude comments are the once complaining that people don't put up reviews.

I have had some of my clients (regulars) who have tipped, bought me coffee, bought me lunch, bought me dinner, bought me lingerie (for those who like that sort of thing) , bought me flowers ect... These are the people I will go the extra mile for. I have 1 regular whom I have seen for the last year and half who I see every two weeks and each time I will go buy lingerie (out of my own pocket) so that he never has to see the same one twice. The reason... Because he does many of the things I just mentioned. When he calls I will cancel anything else to fit his schedule and undoubtedly am excited to see him every time.

So my point is this.. If you want us to get excited about seeing you then show us. It really does not take a lot and it makes the experience so much better for all involved. - Just saying
Decoded for the guys: kiss the ladies' asses and they'll pretend to like you better.
  • drax1
  • 05-15-2014, 08:24 AM
My lawyer, my doctor and dentist are always happy to see me, and they make less an hour than you do. Just saying...
So you are saying that you get nothing out of any of it and you are doing US a favor??

My lawyer, my doctor and dentist are always happy to see me, and they make less an hour than you do. Just saying... Originally Posted by drax1
Seriously, are you saying you're only going to behave like a polite, rational human being if the guy tips you, blows sunshine up your ass and writes a glowing review?
No that is not what I said. Those were examples but, thank you for making my point

Seriously, are you saying you're only going to behave like a polite, rational human being if the guy tips you, blows sunshine up your ass and writes a glowing review? Originally Posted by enderwiggin
I may be wrong (one never knows), but I don't think your lawyer or doc provide the type or level of service that your provider does, also, most providers (not all) have no healthcare, 401K, etc. Ladies do read reviews and comments before deciding to ever respond, just as you guys read reviews and locker room chatter.

My lawyer, my doctor and dentist are always happy to see me, and they make less an hour than you do. Just saying... Originally Posted by drax1
Thank you Lexie My whole point with this is that.. You get what you give.

I may be wrong (one never knows), but I don't think your lawyer or doc provide the type or level of service that your provider does, also, most providers (not all) have no healthcare, 401K, etc. Ladies do read reviews and comments before deciding to ever respond, just as you guys read reviews and locker room chatter.
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Good point. Lawyers and doctors actually need to go to school for years earning expensive advanced degrees, attain expensive and challenging board certifications and practitioner's licenses/credentials, are subject to numerous and ridiculously expensive malpractice/malfeasance suits or must carry costly insurance to protect them, must constantly study to be apprised of new practices or laws, often employ a staff, etc.

Meanwhile you have three warm, moist holes for rent. I totally see your point.
Well that may or may not be true but you are assuming that some of us "do not have or working on the same degrees"? And from the context of your comments, you are not one of those people that help us with those? HMMMMMM

Good point. Lawyers and doctors actually need to go to school, attain expensive and challenging board certifications and practitioner's licenses/credentials, are subject to numerous and ridiculously expensive malpractice/malfeasance suits or must carry costly insurance to protect them, must constantly study to be apprised of new practices or laws, often employ a staff, etc.

Meanwhile you have three warm, moist holes for rent. I totally see your point. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Well that may or may not be true but you are assuming that some of us "do not have or working on the same degrees"? And from the context of your comments, you are not one of those people that help us with those? HMMMMMM Originally Posted by abeautifulsite
What degree do they give for jerking dudes off after a massage? Unless that's the degree you're working towards, I'm not sure what your pussy-slinging has to do with it...

And ya nailed it, pumpkin, I never tip or give compliments or write positive reviews.... :facepalm:
Decoded for the guys: kiss the ladies' asses and they'll pretend to like you better. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Are we speaking figuratively or literally? Fuck it. Both will get you traction.
My lawyer keeps me out of jail, paying a fine or higher fine, & keeps me off Maury.
My doctor tells me 4 times a year I can keep fucking.
My dentist allows me to keep receiving DFK. (i.e. no yuck mouth)
My psychiatrist keeps me socially functional.
I may be wrong (one never knows), but I don't think your lawyer or doc provide the type or level of service that your provider does, also, most providers (not all) have no healthcare, 401K, etc. Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

Not to be rude but isn't the healthcare thing the reason why you're charging $200+/hr by comparison to my psychiatrist @ $75 (That's out of pocket, because my current insurance doesn't cover my psychiatrist of choice.)
Ladies do read reviews and comments before deciding to ever respond, just as you guys read reviews and locker room chatter. Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
I would really hope so. It's always good to do as much research as one can. Especially when you're going to be in an extremely vulnerable spot for an hour or more.

.... & on that note of reading a prospect client/tricks reviews, please note where we mention all the other ladies that wear lingerie without our having to request said garments. On 1st appointments no less.

Your serve.
And for those who do not sit on here all day making rude and ridicules comments... no request is necessary. Again my point was "you get what you give". Those were examples . We were not the ones that were comparing ourselves to these people only commenting on it

Are we speaking figuratively or literally? Fuck it. Both will get you traction.

My lawyer keeps me out of jail, paying a fine or higher fine, & keeps me off Maury.
My doctor tells me 4 times a year I can keep fucking.
My dentist allows me to keep receiving DFK. (i.e. no yuck mouth)
My psychiatrist keeps me socially functional.

[/COLOR]Not to be rude but isn't the healthcare thing the reason why you're charging $200+/hr by comparison to my psychiatrist @ $75 (That's out of pocket, because my current insurance doesn't cover my psychiatrist of choice.)
[COLOR=Blue]
I would really hope so. It's always good to do as much research as one can. Especially when you're going to be in an extremely vulnerable spot for an hour or more.

.... & on that note of reading a prospect client/tricks reviews, please note where we mention all the other ladies that wear lingerie without our having to request said garments. On 1st appointments no less.

Your serve. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
  • drax1
  • 05-15-2014, 09:28 AM
I'm feeling unappreciated.
Nothing like a good blow job while kicked back in my dental chair .........