Provider jealousy and conflict among the established ladies and those new to the industry.

I have experienced this off and on during my time as a professional provider. However, it seems to be the proverbial Elephant in the room. No one really discusses it, mentions it, it seems like it "doesn't exist" out of site out of mind. And I am not saying that it's just the new providers there are many veterans who are guilty of this as well....

Those who throw a fit, pout, use guilt trips, or yes...even threaten a gent when asked to be a reference for them. Who one either don't respond to a reference inquiry from another provider or give a bad reference so that provider denies that appointment request. To be honest I find that to be rather sad and slightly disturbing behavior for a provider. It's my understanding that the gentleman choses who he wishes to visit, and that could be a dozen or so ladies before he finds a few that he likes that he becomes a regular for....or am I mistaken?
My visitors are not "mine" should they decide to go exploring the new providers in town that is their choice and right and I will gladly give them a good reference. Because I know that ultimately they will eventually come back to see me.

It's not about sharing or playing the game it's about supply and demand. It's ultimately a customer service based business and others sometimes offer something different...Just like every other business in the world.

So...my question is this, if you are looking for regulars why would you make yourself look bad by acting in such an unprofessional manner?
This.... will.... be.... awesome....
  • Trey
  • 05-15-2014, 10:00 AM
No it won't be awesome no names have been named. At least call someone out like they use to call out BW on that shit. Otherwise this is just normal girl problems to me, chicks not getting along is no surprise.
I don't believe in causing that kind of unnecessary drama. Honestly you should know that of me by now. Besides, if I were to do so the list of names would be SO LONG it would take days to reach the end of them, since it would have to be done in alphabetical order and have a website or advertising link beside each name. Too much work for me. ;-) Rather just give an admonishing lecture in a thread. Lol
.... So...my question is this, if you are looking for regulars why would you make yourself look bad by acting in such an unprofessional manner? Originally Posted by CourtneySt.Clair
What I've been sayin' for the last 7 years, and "ladies" still keep doing it.

EVERYTHING we providers type is an advertisement, whether we realize it or not, and that includes posts, PMs, emails.....

Have to agree with Trey. I doubt this thread will be that awesome, Dorian, as how many of the "biatches" will really reply? But just in case.... I'm ready.

Hot puffed kernels and Bloody Marys, my new favorite non-Jameson drink.
Not ment as advertising, ment as a genuine question. :-(
No it won't be awesome no names have been named. Originally Posted by Trey
Yes.... It will.

I didn't say name here http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=957821
& it's within the same crux as Courtney's.

Stop cockblocking ladies. As soon as we realize this new chicks poon ain't all that we'll be calling you up post haste for the "good shit"
  • Trey
  • 05-15-2014, 10:15 AM
Why post this at all? All the chicks will say "yeah it happens to me all the time" probably the same chicks you're talking about. But you won't call them out. If the list is long why even request references at all? From the way you put it half the chicks must not respond. So I guess this is just a PSA "bitchs don't be responding", the more you know huh.

image.jpg
Some do, some don't. It's why I request for 3 references. Because I know that ultimately one of those 3 will respond. ;-)
Ladies who don't give refs for whatever reason only do themselves a disservice. It gets back to the gentlemen. I find others ways to screen, if necessary.

And if they get into cat fights in print, well, let 'em.

Shhhh
! Don't give them any tips on behaving well, for gosh sakes. Their gaffs make the rest of us who TCB and do the proper thing look so much more attractive for recreational and hassle-free visitation.
Courtney, no one is saying you're INTENT is to advertise (and even if they are, screw 'em, you're allowed to post threADs). But every time a lady posts, it IS advertisement. That's why you should always choose your words, manner, and tone very carefully. Clarify when necessary.

Anyway, I always hear this complaint, so I'm absolutely sure it happens, but I hardly ever run into this. The worst I run into are ladies that simply won't respond, and I often let gents know that so-and-so didn't get back to me, so he may do as he pleases with that information. I have not, to my knowledge, run across any ladies that gave a false bad reference (I rarely get bad references).

I guess my advice would be to start trying to keep up with who gives you ONLY bad references. If you've contacted a lady three times about three different clients, and the references were all bad, chances are she's cockblocking. Refuse to take her as a reference. You don't have to tell the guys why, but it might give them a heads up that she doesn't play well with others.

Alternatively, come up with another way to screen that doesn't require references, so if a guy only has a couple of refs, and they are not reference-friendly, you can still get him screened and have your fun. Personally, I use a combination of employment screening and deposit through ********. Come up with what makes you feel comfortable.

As an aside, I know a lot of you ECCIE guys object to deposits. I'm already aware of this and I do it anyway and it works well for me. Lets not derail her thread with a discussion about how I'm terrible for it.
Lol gotcha
Lol, ok, ECCIE censors my deposit method. That's interesting. :P
Here is an honest answer for you Courtney,
Men in the Hobby like a variety of ladies. I am sure if some won the lotto and had the $$$$$$$$$ to do so they would have a different lady every day, and might even set up a schedule with them like "lady # 1 on monday, #2 on tuesday, etc)

If they wanted the same lady over and over, they either get married or get a SB... or they become a provider's regular... but should he try another lady, the 1st one should not get mad since she does NOT own him... they are not married and its HIS money, like its her body, he can do with it as he pleases.

If I had a provider get snippy with me because I went and saw another lady and posted a review about it, I would stop seeing her just for that reason.. there are plenty of other ladies out there and they need to understand that.